Heartbroken Melancholy: Introduction

I'm so thrilled to announce that my debut poetry book, "Heartbroken Melancholy", has finally been published in paperback! I've poured my heart out along with my tears in the making of this collection of poetry

I'm so thrilled to announce that my debut poetry book, "Heartbroken Melancholy", has finally been published in paperback! I've poured my heart out along with my tears in the making of this collection of poetry. This book is the only proof of my battle scars due to others and also due to my inner demons. It also serves as an evidence that being heartbroken doesn't necessarily mean that the war is lost. It might just mean that you've probably been using the wrong means to win. Healing is also possible, if one does not rush into it and instead, let the searing pain consumes him or her first and goes through acceptance before taking another step towards healing and moving on. Moreover, I want to thank every single one of you who has been nothing but supportive to me. Your words of encouragement truly helped me to make it this far. I hope my few words will be able to make a change in this world, and perhaps, in your world. This book is currently available on Amazon for only $7.95. If you finally decides to purchase it, feel free to leave a review, it will mean the world to me 💕 The link for "Heartbroken Melancholy" is in my bio. (Sorry but the Look-Inside preview feature is yet to be available for my book)

This is the description for Heartbroken Melancholy:

Heartbroken Melancholy is a collection of poetry and prose that recognizes the melancholy in being heartbroken. It doesn't merely acknowledge people's pain, but it empathizes with the people who are currently on the same wavelength: who get their hearts broken.

This book gives solace to the readers solely by apprising them that they are not alone in the journey of healing themselves after facing heartbreak. It highlights that acceptance is indispensable in order to heal.

It also emphasizes that heartbreak comes in multitudinous forms, either because of a past lover, a friend, a family member or even due to ourselves.

---

Heartbreak after heartbreak,
every one of them like a blade,
pierces through my fragile heart,
only to bleed out melancholy,
seeping through my veins.

Though the blade disappears
but my heart is still wounded,
and the scars survive to remind me
of the sorrow I will always feel

forever.