Chapter 1

IMPORTANT PONITS

Was originally written for Geet Forum, but have changed to suit Arnav and Khushi as yizhihenanjing requested ArShi version. So, there are high possibilities for mistakes. If mistakes are simple, then ignore. If it is big, then mention in comments.

No logical reason for him going back in time.

Not all things in their life are taken care of.

Ignore the way Shyam Anjali and Payal Akash life is dealt with in the story.

For this story's sake we will assume Khushi is 19 and Arnav is 28

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Chapter 1

Arnav's whole world spun. Whatever was happening with him felt like a dream? Impossible. He checked his phone. It was not the iphone that he recently bought, but an old model of blackberry. His old phone. He checked the date 6th June, 2011. How did he go back in time by seven years? He held his hair in frustration. Arnav tried to recollect everything that happened that day.

He went to London to attend a conference. He took a flight last night to head back home. He ate whatever the air hostess provided for dinner then slept. When he woke up everything seemed a bit strange but he thought it was only because of tiredness. He asked Driver about Khushi but he only gave Arnav a strange look and concentrated on driving. When Arnav contacted her phone, it was dead. Initially he was convinced that Khushi was planning a surprise for him, so he let it go. But after he entered home when his wife didn't come running to him like other times he was suspicious. He inquired his Naani about Khushi but she laughed at him asking who he was talking about.

"Khushi? asked a surprised Naani. "Who Arnav? Is she your girlfriend? teased Naani

"Come on Naani. It has been a week since I saw her and she is playing hide and seek with me. Arnav complained

"Arnav I don't know what you are talking about. I think you are tired after the long flight. Why don't you go and rest. I will send juice and snacks with Hari Prakash. said Naani

"Where are you going? asked Naani when he was about to head to his room in the ground floor.

"My room.

"But your room is in the first floor. Naani said a bit worried

Arnav narrowed his eyes. He shifted to ground floor two years ago  after renovation, as it was bigger than her previous room. Since he and Khushi were planning to have kids, they wanted a bigger room. What is wrong he wondered.

"Where is Di? asked Arnav about his Di. He believed she will know where Khushi is.

"Anjali and Shyam have gone shopping. Said Naani.

Arnav held his head with his hand. What is all this? Why is Naani talking about Shyam? No one spoke about him especially after what he did.

"Naani I... Arnav didn't know what to say

"Arnav you better go and take rest. We will talk tomorrow Naani patted his cheeks and led him to his room.

As Arnav was sitting in the bed trying to analyze what went wrong, he received a call from Aman, his trusted employee.

"Aman why did I go to London? asked Arnav as soon as he picked up the call

"Sir?" Aman was nervous

"Aman Arnav shouted

"Sir to talk to Mr.Smith about our collaboration with them Aman said

"But that was over seven years ago, wasn't? asked Arnav

"Seven years sir? He he. Sir I didn't even join AR seven years ago. In fact you started only five years ago Aman said confused at his Boss's strange behaviour.

Arnav cut the call and lay flat on the bed. What is this all about? Is everyone trying to play a prank on him?

Arnav immediately opened his laptop to check latest updates. Of course Google wouldn't prank him. 6th June,2011. Prime minister of India Manmohan Singh. President of America Barack Obama. Arnav's whole existence shivered. What more proof needed?

What has happened to him? Most importantly where is his Khushi?

Arnav's whole life from his memories passed in front of his eyes like a haze. How he met Khushi. How he fell in love. How she changed his whole life and made him a new person. What has his life come to? How will he live without Khushi now? How will he meet her? That thought made Arnav hop off the bed like a spring. From his memory he has not met Khushi yet. Seven years ago he went to Lucknow after coming back from London only. So there are high possibilities that the fashion show hasn't happened yet. There are three more days for the fashion show. He can prevent great tragedy from falling upon Khushi ,him and their families. He can prevent lives and peace of many. By any possibility is God giving him a chance to re-write his love story?

*_*_*_*

This story was written almost a year ago. Early stage of proper writing. So, bear with it. 

There is not going to be any logical reason for him going back in time, its no sci-fic :)

Also, as I said other characters will not get much story space as it was not originally written for ArShi. This story is going to be entirely only about Arnav and Khushi, but that isn't going to be a problem right?