Chapter 8

Chapter 8

*2 Months Later*

Khushi had slipped in an usual routine. Every day morning she would wake up, shower, make coffee for Arnav, wake him up, assist in kitchen, see off Arnav to office, spend time with Anjali and Naani, watch TV, read, wait for Arnav and evening after he returns devotes her whole time to him. The schedule becomes slightly different on weekends, because Arnav takes her out to visit all places in and around Delhi.

Like every other day, Khushi went to room with Arnav's black coffee. He was sleeping on his stomach hiding his face beneath a pillow. Khushi placed the coffee on the table and sat on the bed. She caressed his back lovingly and called "Arnavji. "umm Arnav moaned turning to look at Khushi leaning on his elbow. Khushi's smiling face greeted him. "I love starting my morning looking at you" he said caressing her cheeks making Khushi blush. Arnav sat on the bed, leaned back on the bed post and took coffee from her.

"Khushi, I am taking an off today. Your classes are starting from Monday, so I thought we can go out somewhere and spend the weekend

Khushi looked at Arnav with a bright smile. "Ok, Arnavji

When Khushi broke the news of her outing with Arnav to family, they were happy.

"Very good idea, beta. You both should spend as much time together before your hectic schedule starts said Naani ma

"Thank god we did some shopping last week itself Khushi, else we wouldn't have got anything to wear on your first day to college chipped Anjali. She dragged Khushi around all malls of Delhi for whole three days before Khushi's new and improved wardrobe for college was set. Khushi was baffled when she saw the final bill. "Three lakhs! she exclaimed to Anjali. "Khushi these are just dresses. You need shoes, accessories, bags, books, make up and what not Khushi was terrified wondering if Arnav will admonish her for her careless spending of money. Anjali promised her brother will do no such thing, nevertheless Khushi was worried. When she explained Arnav about the same, he pulled her towards him and took her hand in his. "Khushi, your husband makes millions every month. You shouldn't be bothered about money. I want my princess to have everything.

Khushi loved the whole household. Everyone loved her, even the servants. She was kind and compassionate to all. Khushi thought her life was perfect now.

***

It was Khushi's first trip to Shimla and she was ecstatic. Arnav had arranged for them to be driven there by a driver so that they both can sit behind relaxed and enjoy the journey.

"Arnavji, it is beautiful cried Khushi seeing the beautiful scenery from their hotel room. Arnav came from behind and hugged Khushi. He placed his chin on her shoulder and smiled near her ear. "Glad you liked it he whispered.

Khushi has grown accustomed to his touch by now. It all started gradually. First, he just held her hand. Then, after a couple of weeks, he started to hug her before going to office and after coming back. The first cheek kiss happened after she made his favourite sweet. That day Arnav just went to his room after finishing his dessert quietly. Khushi was worried. Her eyes almost welled up. But, his confession later filled her heart with contentment.

"It tasted just like how my mother used to make, Khushi. He said warming her heart. He pulled her close to him and kissed her cheeks. The moment was so pure. She hugged him back placing her head on his heart. Ever since, Kiss has kind of become their trophy for any accomplishment. Kiss after getting admission in college, kiss after getting two-wheeler licence, kiss after winning tennis match with Payal, and so on. However, Khushi's first kiss to him was even more special. It happened right after he lost a deal. Arnav was fuming. Everyone even feared to go near him. Naani advised Khushi to stay out of his way to escape his wrath. But, Khushi didn't want to leave her husband alone. She took him in her arms and kissed away his anger. "I know you are the best. You will score many more deals. This one was just not meant to be. Arnav always knew she was ice to his fire. To get her back was like finding water in an arid desert.

A relaxing night was spent in the room sipping hot coffee cuddling in the couch, after sightseeing in Shimla. Arnav gave into watching a movie which Khushi revealed as her most favourite non Salman movie (as if he wouldn't know). So they were both in the couch cuddling, wrapped in a single quilt watching the movie.

"Khushi, I never get it Arnav complained

"Arnavji, Raghul and Anjali are best friends. Tina and Raghul are lovers. Now Tina is dead and Anjali as in Raghul's daughter is reading a letter from Tina. The letter says that Raghul and Anjali always loved each other and should be together.

"If Tina already knows that Raghul and Anjali are meant to be, then why did she marry Raghul?

"Arnavji, don't ruin it for me.

Arnav was trying hard to follow the bizarre plot of bollywood movie, while Khushi was mesmerized by Shah Rukh and kajol's rain dance. Khushi noticed an important thing in the scene that she never noticed before. The chemistry of the couple on screen. She wondered if Arnav and she shared the same chemistry.

In the past two months, Khushi had taken to borrowing books from Anjali to improve her english. And Anjali like a typical girl loved romantic books. She was more than willing to lend her bhabi the most passionate ones. Khushi was anything but dense. Five books and two English series later, Khushi knew what hurt' her mother was talking about. She had a vague idea regarding why Arnav was keeping a distance. Perhaps, he thought she was too young or that he wants her to concentrate on her studies and settle with her life better. But, Khushi disagreed with both the possibilities. True that the prospect of consummation would have scared her initially. But, now after two months of getting to know him. Khushi was clear what she wants. She has fallen for her husband and she wants them to take the step ahead in their relationship. The only problem being her lack of strength to confront him openly and her inexperience at dropping hints.

"No matter how many times I watch this movie, I can never figure out why you like this most. Arnav said switching off the TV. "Shall we go to bed?

The couple settled in the bed. Khushi was not really fond of cold and so in spite of the heater and the quilt, she was shivering. Arnav looked at her troubled. He knew Khushi was not really made for cold places. She gets affected soon. Every time they visited cold places, he unabashedly served as her personal heater. Only if he could do that now.

"Arnavji Khushi mumbled from beneath the quilt. Arnav looked at his wife helplessly and cursed himself for making a trip to Shimla. If it wasn't for her wish to see snow, he wouldn't have bought her here at this season. It has been thirty minutes and Khushi has been only tossing and turning mumbling his name.

"Khushi Arnav called. She looked at him with her big innocent eyes.

Arnav just acted out of instinct. He just wanted his wife to be comfortable. So, he lifted the quilt and moved closer to her. He pulled her towards him and engulfed her with his strong arms. When Khushi hid beneath him like a small kitten. He couldn't help but press his whole body to hers.

"Khushi an inadvertent moan left his lips as her perky breasts rubbed his taut chest.

Khushi who married Arnav Singh Raizada was innocent, but the Khushi wrapped in his arms under the quilt was not. She knew she has got her husband where she wanted. She wouldn't let go the opportunity.

*_*_*_*

1K votes reached already. :)

Thank you.