Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Everything that happened that night was off the cuff. Arnav pulled his wife closer, transferring his body heat to hers. Khushi pressed herself more to Arnav, if it was even possible. It was everything about the night that kindled their passion. Arnav's expert lips found his wife's innocent ones in a heated moment of unawareness. His tongue hauled her lower lip and sucked in a soothing pace. Khushi held the sleeves of his vest and tried to copy his motions timidly. To see his wife participate in the kiss flattered Arnav more and he in a quick movement plunged his tongue inside her sweet mouth. The caress of his tongue inside the curves of her mouth was matched by the caress of his hungry hands on her small waist. When his lips were kissing her, his hands effortlessly shoved her kurti and held her waist. His fingers began to make patterns on her stomach making her feel strange things between her legs.

"Arnav she moaned once her husband left her mouth to let them both breathe. His lips moved lower kissing her cheeks and jaw eagerly. Khushi's hands went behind his back and she bunched his vest in her hand as if trying to get him out of it. Arnav created distance between him and his wife by pulling his body up. He would have stopped whatever he was doing if it was not for the same passion and love being reflected in his wife's eyes. She looked at him with acceptance and trust. Arnav any day couldn't have broken it. So, he abided to her request by tossing his vest off and pulled her into a kiss again.

Khushi's lips and Arnav's hands got bolder. While Khushi with slight hesitance began to explore her husband's mouth, Arnav's hands smoothly unhooked her bra. Khushi stopped her action, pulled back and looked at her husband shyly. A naughty glint adorned his eyes, as his hands held her mound and squeezed lightly. Khushi gasped at his sudden action and closed her eyes.

Khushi's eyes were still closed when her husband kissed on her full lips again. She was ready to take whatever he offered. But, his sudden withdrawal worried her. Unlike the last couple of times, Arnav straightened himself completely creating a fair distance between them.

Khushi pulled down her yanked kurti and straightened herself. She held Arnav's shoulder fearing if she had done anything wrong to cause his withdrawal. Sure, this was all new to her and she was a bit shy, but that doesn't mean she was not interested.

"Arnavji... I ..

"Khushi, I vowed to myself that I will give you a year he said moving forward in the bed creating distance between them. "You are very young Khushi

"But, Arnavji, I know how it works. I know all husband and wife do this.

"I don't believe that just because I am your husband it doesn't mean I can take advantage of your innocence. I should have had more control. Arnav cursed himself

"Arnavji Khushi didn't know what to say. She moved closer to him and held his hands. " Not advantage. I... she whispered " I wanted it as well

Arnav looked at his naive wife meekly voicing her acceptance of this relationship and him. He released his hand from her hold and put it around her shoulder. Khushi hugged him and buried her face in his neck.

"Khushi, I know. I want you more than I want air or water. But, I want us to wait Khushi. Just a year. By then you will be more mature. You will have a clear idea of what you want.

"But you...

"Khushi I am not saying we will not even touch each other. We can touch, kiss and do various other things without actually doing the deed