Intro

‼️IMPORTANT ‼️

Written By PinkDemonSweater223.

Please Do Not Copy My Work, This Story Is Protected By The United States Copyright Laws.

The United States Copyright Laws protects "original works of authorship", that includes literary, dramatic musical, artistic and other intellectual works. Published or unpublished.

Copyright can lead to a 250,000 fine or 5 years in jail.

So please don't copy my work.

*****

⚠️Warning ⚠️

TLTIPB has mature language and sexual references and scenes, so just a warning.

*****

Emmie Rose had been love with her best friend, Parker Bowmen for as long as she can remember.

Parker is the all around player; he has a new girl every week. Girls love him and guys want to be him.

Emmie will give anything to get him to notice her.

At a graduation party, Emmie finally gets her chance at having Parker as hers.

Waking up after the best night of her life, Emmie is ready to start a new relationship with Parker. But finding the one person you've ever loved slipped out on you and vanished off the face of the planet, your heart shatters into millions of pieces.

Five years later, Emmie Rose has now picked up the pieces that Parker left and built a nice life for herself.

With a blooming business, kind fiancé, and a wedding coming up, Emmie has now forgotten about the lost best friend that used to take over her mind.

She's moved away from that sad, naive girl who couldn't get over a little crush. She's a woman now and she's ready for anything...

But what happens when Parker walks back into town searching for his best friend?

Will Emmie's past emotions coming crashing on her perfect life or will she keep it together? And this time will she be able to pick up the broken pieces or will she be left in the dust of everything that is Parker Bowmen.

*****

*****

Now that we've got that out of the way, let's get on with the story.

I hope you love this story

I hope you love this story. Don't forget to vote, comment or review.

Now, may I present to you:

The Love That Is Parker Bowmen