06| Monster

Emily Rose

Oh my god.

This can't be happening.

"Are you gonna let me inside?" Parker's deep and gorgeous voice asked me as he gave me a sexy smile.

"Honey?" I heard Tomas say in the house.

"It's no one!" I shout back at Tomas before closing the door.

I looked at Parker.

I pointed towards the nice truck parked outside of my house. "Look Parker, you need to leave." My voice shook.

"Polar Bear—"

"Don't call me that." I wrapped my arms around my body. "My name is Emily Rose, not Polar Bear, okay. And you need to leave."

Parker frowned.

"Please, Emily," he pleaded before taking a step towards me and reaching out for my hand.

I flinched, causing him to step away, his face filled with hurt. "You don't understand-,"

I'm not doing his today, my heart hurts.

"Yes I do-,"

"No, you don't."

"Yes, I do."

"No you don't."

"YES, I DO, PARKER. I UNDERSTAND!" My voice cracked. "You left, okay? You left your family, your friends, me!" I ran my hands through my hair, frustratedly.

"Just let me-," Parker tries to say but was interrupted by the opening of the front door.

Tomas walked out of the house with his work clothes on.

"Honey? Are you okay? I heard yelling." Tomas said.

His eyes quickly looked me up and down before I sigh of relief left his lips.

"She's fine."

The relief leaves Tomas when he turns and sees who's standing in front of him.

"Parker..." He breathes out, anger steaming off of him like smoke from a fire.

"McCoy."

Oh, no.

This is was not supposed to happen. Tomas was never supposed to see him.

My throat clamped up and I froze, stuck in time to watch the same events, over and over again. Repeatedly.

He glares at Parker, who's face was emotionless and cold.

"What are you doing here, Parker." His eyes narrowed in on him.

"It's none of your business, McCoy." Parker answered. "This is between me and Emmie, okay? So just go back into the house and let me talk to her, then we will all be on our merry way."

"Please, like I'll ever let that happen, Parker." Tomas shakes his head. "You're a fucking liar. I know you want to just steal her from under me, you always will." Tomas' fist clenched.

"Always will?" Parker pauses for a second before his eyebrows furrowed, "who said you'd always have her?"

Tomas' eyes flashed and his jaw ticked. "I swear to God, Parker."

Parker rolled his eyes and that was the last straw for Tomas.

He stormed up towards Parker. "I swear if get one more of your fucking shitty attitude, I'll fucking-," he threatens but Parker interrupts him.