11 P2| War

Emily Rose

I left from the hair dressers with newly dyed blonde highlights and tips.

My hair was curled around my neck and I couldn't keep the smile off my face.

As I walked down the streets, many people stopped me and told me they liked my hair and asked who my hairdresser was.

Excite shot through me as I made my way towards my door.

I moved my hips to side to side as I began to open the door with my keys and open the door.

I closed my eyes as I danced through the door. "Hey asshat, I'm home!" I called out, moving my hips to a nonexistent song.

"You like the house?" I heard Parker ask, his voice sparking with mischief.

"What?" I asked before opening my eyes and screaming.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Ripped up furniture laid all around the room. The couch was turned in its side as cotton spilled out of it. Small tables were destroyed, spattered wood everywhere. My t.v had a large hole in it, small pieces of glass laid by it. And standing in the middle of it all was Parker, a pair of scissors in his hand and a bat in the other.

"So? How's the house?" A smirk laid on Parker's face as he stared at me.

I looked up at him, anger ranging through me like a wild fire.

If glares could kill, Parker would be 6 feet under ground.

My chest races up and down and I take another look at the fucking ruined living room.

My eyes find the smirking Parker again before I walk up to him, screaming. "I'll tear your fucking head off!"

A laugh escapes Parker's lips as he held out hands, "you can't hurt me, it's not self defense."

I stop in my tracks, "what the hell are you talking about?!" I scream at him again, my hands moving everywhere.

"I checked out with my lawyers, I can do this and since I technically live here, it's not destruction of property." He said confidently but I was pretty sure he was bluffing.

I crossed my hands around my chest, "why?" I growled, trying to control my anger but horribly failing.

Parker's smirk turns darker and more sinister, he takes large strides up towards me, only stopping when our chest touch.

I step back, "too close, Buddy Boy."

Parker ignores me and began to talk, his becoming pissed off and sharp, stabbing me like a knife.

"Did you seriously think I was going to let you get away last night by how you treated me? You think this is all fun and games, do you? Emmie, when you decided to prance your happy ass in this exact room," Parker gestured towards the destroyed living room, "you started with me, what I like to call, a war."

What?

Instead of asking any questions, I stared at Parker right in the eyes, not backing out of this.

"So this," He gestures towards the living room again. "Is my first strike, what's yours?"

Parker and I stare at each other, challenging one other to look away, for a while.

It only stops when the door bell rings.

I snap out of my trance and turn away from Parker to go open the door.

"Yes?" I ask cautiously as I open the front door.

Standing there in front of the front door is Camara.

Her black hair are in small, beautiful curly as she wears a short, blue dress that stops in between her thigh and knee.

"I'm going to a party and I want you to come with me." She says immediately.

"Who's at the door?" Parker asks before appearing besides me.

"Camara, this is Parker, the man I told you about. Parker, this is my coworker, Camara." As I introduce them, I can see the sparks shine up in their eyes.

"Nice to meet you." Parker smirks slowly.

"Likewise." Camara smiles at him.

Yuck! Fucking gross.

"Camara wants to bring me to a party." The words fall out of my mouth before I could stop it.

Parker looks at me before his eyes move towards Camara, "mind if I tag along?"

"Sure, the more, the merrier." She answers.

"Good." Parker smiles before turning towards me and points, "we're not done."

He gives Camara his award winning smile before turning and walking back into the house.

Camara walks up towards me and begins to fan herself, "what a hottie." She said and I almost throw in my mouth.

"Fucking gross." I gag.

She shrugs, "well if you don't want him, I'll have him."

She then smirks before walking inside my house.

My stomach dropped and anger suddenly rose in me and I clinched my fist.

"It's a war now." I muttered to myself as turned and walked inside the house.

*****

Hey guys!

I'm REALLY sorry that this is late, I've been really busy, like I barely had time to write.

Yeah so I wrote this small chapter, don't worry it's not going  to be this boring next time.

Ugh. I'm super tired and I'm basically falling asleep as I write this, so yeah, I'm not going to do the questions thing because I'm hella tired.

Night!

P.S. I'm sorry for any spelling errors, I'm barely staying up.

Anyways, I hope you liked Chapter 11 Pt 2 of The Love That Is Parker Bowmen.

Remember don't forget to vote, comment and add to your library, if you want more!