Chapter 1: Escape of Choralmere pt1

Key words:

H/c - hair color/colour

Bcuz you're an elf, your eyes are any shade of blue you want!

y/n - your name

h/h - height

f/c - favorite colour/color

f/s/m- favorite show/movie

2/f/c - second favorite color/colour

2/f/s/m - second favorite show/movie

f/e/g - favorite elvin game

n/n - nickname

I'll add more if needed!

I've lived in this town since I was old enough to work on this mission, since I was five. I know, young! It's the opposite of easy. Especially when you have parents and who couldn't remember your name if their life depended on it. And not thinking that your twin brother caused it. It hurts, of course, but living in the Forbidden cities helps me cope. My parents and brother stayed back in our birth world. 

Confused yet? Thought so... well, I'm an elf. I'm almost 15 and I've been working with the Black Swan and the Council since I was born. Secretly of course. It's never been easy. And it's even harder now that Fitz Vacker -- the middle child of the flawless Vacker Family -- is trying to ruin my mission. He's trying to bring Sophie Foster back to the Lost Cities. I cannot let that happen! I mean I love Fitz and all, but sometimes I wish he were better at failing. But I guess that's why he's the stereotypical "Golden Boy". 

I  am currently disguised as Lucy Lemmington, one of Sophie's "classmates". I've played this role since before I can remember. I'm the dork of the class. Sophie and I have never really gotten along. I mean, she is very nice but a 12 year old in 11th grade?! It's crazy and inexplicable. But, I know why. Two words. Photographic memory. She remembers everything! Same here, but she's special. She has more than one ability (like myself), but she was created. By the Black Swan. They took Alicorn (Unicorn-Pegasus mix) DNA and tweaked it placing memories that weren't hers in certain places. She doesn't even know. And she won't for hopefully a long time. Fitz might ruin that though...

She thinks she's human. Boy, is she wrong. I was able to sneak away from our class field trip and pulled Fitz into the shadows. He almost screamed, but I covered his mouth. Once we were out of ear-shot and out of sight, I transmitted to him and spun him around. He gasped when he recognized me.
"Y-Y/n! It's You!" I jumped into his arms, strangling him in a hug. He laughed. When we pulled apart, we were both blushing. He cleared his throat before speaking. 

"I never thought I'd see you again!" he whispered, still amazed. "I never thought someone would remember my name after years and years! I've missed you." I fought back tears. He smiled when a few tears from both of our eyes came out. I laughed and backed up when he went to wipe away his tears. I still felt his feelings radiating off of him from the hug. Not quite "love" persay... but not a "friendly" feeling, either. Kinda... nice... 

"Well, I should probably find Sophie, now!" he said suddenly, snapping me out of my/his trance.  I smiled weakly as toddlers rushed in. Screaming verbally and mentally. Giving Fitz and I headaches. I clenched my head. The fire alarm went off and sent kids running and there thoughts grew louder and louder until I thought they were at max volume. Fitz and I went to find Sophie. 

I didn't want to help him, but I decided that maybe it would be nice... living in the Lost cities once more. I smiled at the thought. Maybe more people would remember. My smile quickly got wiped away. I saw Sophie having the same traumatized reaction as us. She's one of us I transmitted to Fitz. He nodded.