!ANNOUNCEMENT!

Okay y'all what the frick. Last time I updated this was to say thank you fro 350 reads and that was what? Couple months back? And every couple days I check in on my books to see how they're doing and ever time there's at least 10 more reads. And now we're at 795 reads?! I checked YESTERDAY and we were at 783! 

THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH<3 (i'm on my computer rn so I can't use emojis but i love yall sm)

Okay as I was saying,

So, as you can see right there at the top I named this "announcement" (obviously, get to the point, girl *eye roll*) so anyways, what I wanted to say was,

after some deep consideration,

imma "restart" this book

a lot of people are reading it and i've tried to read it as well and I couldn't get through it. I'm grateful, but I don't understand why people are reading this? Like, it's not very good lol (i'm trying to make myself feel better about it)

SO, 

yeah i won't unpublish anything until I'm done re-writing (which is gon' take a loooooong time because i'm trying to workout different applications for the arts school imma go to next year for literary arts and I have LOTS of homework and other books i'm half-dedicated to, so it's gonna take a whileeee.... 

I'm hoping to be done at least A christmas part by christmas, but we'll see how that goes.

Anyways, I best be getting back to my portfolio, but I just wanna say again,

THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU ALL SM<3