12

"Ah!"

"Ah!"

"Ah!"

Carmilla rolled out of bed, hitting the floor with a loud thump. She rose with the wooden bat she kept under her bed positioned to swing at whatever threat had dared come near her home.

"What is it, Laura?" Her eyes darted around the room, searching for the danger.

"We kissed last night..." Laura gasped.

Carmilla's body drooped forward, the bat dangling at her side. She frowned in disappointment, "I can't swing at that."

"We kissed last night..."

"Yeah. We did." Carmilla played with the end of the bat, stroking the smooth structure. " You don't seem too happy about it."

"I have to go."

"What?"

"I need-. I have to think. I need to go."

"Laura-."

Before anything else could be said, Laura dashed out of the room and out the door. The slam made Carmilla jump. The bat dropped to the floor with a clang. Laura was gone. Again. So, Carmilla could only do one thing besides drown in despair.

She could drown in alcohol instead.

.........

"One more."

"You said that 7 glasses ago." The bartender frowned down at the hunched over figure in front of her. It had been 3 hours and she'd poured more drinks for this 1 customer than anyone else. And she still had some hours to go before she could go home and forget this girl even walked in.

"Do you want my money or not?" Carmilla threw another bill on the counter. A fresh glass was presented to her as the bartender reluctantly took the five into her hand.

Before Carmilla could down the contents, it was gently removed from her fingers. Fingers that didn't even try to hold on as they shook in place.

"Hey, what gives? I gave you the bill now hand over the booze." She frowned.

"I think you've had enough." A tiny voice spoke beside her. She let herself follow the sound with hesitation.

"Cupcake. Fancy meeting you here. Didn't take you for an alcoholic." Carmilla reached to tip her hat at the smaller girl, only to realize that she wasn't wearing one. So, she opted for a slight wave of her hand instead.

"Come on, Carm. Let's get you home." Laura put the glass on the counter, reaching out for the brunette's hand with sad eyes.

Carmilla shakily rose to her feet, holding on to the stool to keep from falling to the ground. "How'd you know I was here?"

"There's no place you could go that I wouldn't find you." Laura replied.

"Stalker."

"Only for you. Now let's go home and sleep this off."

Carmilla grumbled but reluctantly let the tiny human drag her out of the doors. She looked back inside with a heavy heart as her last drink was removed by the all too happy bartender.

....
"You're cute when you're angry, Cupcake." Carmilla snickered.

They'd made it back to the apartment only for Carmilla to trip and fall on Laura as she tried to get the drunk mess down to rest.

"I'm not angry. So, get off me before I bite you." Laura pouted, shoving at the heavy weight on top of her.

"Hey, for 3 centuries biting was my job."

"Well, maybe you didn't get the memo, but you're fired."

"Oh, is that so?"

"Yup." Laura was still unable to release herself from under Carm. Any other time she wouldn't mind it.

"Then consider this my resignation."

As gracefully as her drunken state could allow her, Carmilla repositioned herself. Straddling the tiny Laura, cupping her face between her hands. Pulling them together swiftly, lips connecting without a missed beat. Heat and passion poured through them both as the kiss deepened. Without warning, Carmilla pulled that succulent bottom lip between her teeth and pulled gently. The noise she received was thrilling. Hair raising. Intoxicating.

"Mmm. What was that cute little noise?" She asked between kisses, refusing to let this moment disappear. She wanted to hear it again. Craved it.

"What noise?" Laura managed to answer, albeit much too erotically than she thought she would. But she wasn't going to acknowledge the gasp that had just come out of her mouth. An octave higher than anything else she'd ever done. And she knew the only sound that was higher.

Her hands smacked against the back of the couch as she felt Carmilla's pelvis grind against her own. Again, her bottom lip was sucked between Carmilla's teeth and that high-pitched whine emerged again. This time with an obvious thrust of her hips and a shudder.

"That noise." Carmilla growled. She squeezed slightly at the wrists between her fingers, rubbing at them with her thumbs. "Why did you run away from me?"

Laura's eyes rolled to the back of her head at the sound of Carmilla's voice changing. That overly hinting sexual purr that never ceased to make her body shake. Her breath catches. And her heart skips several beats.

"I... was... afraid." She admitted. Her chest heaved as she struggled to maintain some kind of normalcy to her voice. No luck.

"Mmhm...and now?" Carmilla looked her dead in the eye, more sober now than before. Determined to let this play out in hopes of her favor.

"Not...afraid. Just-"

"Horny?"

Her head jerked forward in a nod. It had been all too long. This wasn't what she wanted when she imagined them rekindling this part of their relationship. Carmilla post drunk and both all riled up on the living room couch. But at this point she'd take what she could get.

Her body felt lighter as Carmilla rose to her feet. A serious look on her face. A battle in her eyes.

"Shower and get dressed. Be ready in an hour." She turned for her room.

"Wh-what?" Laura gasped.

"I'm gonna do this right, Cupcake. You deserve that. And later..." She kneeled down to brush a stray hair behind Laura's ear before replacing it with her hand, "I'm gonna show you just how much I missed you. May take me all night."

She smirked, backing away.

"One hour."

And she was gone.

Stupid...sexy...Carmilla