Author's Note

"Happily ever after? That doesn't exist in the Devil's world."

okay so im just gonna start by saying this story is for mature readers. if you're 12 and think you can handle this than go for it babe! i was doing the same damn thing at that age lol.

before reading, consider some of these topics as your trigger warning: there will be thoroughly detailed sexual content, some of which might not be consensual. i always try to put a warning beforehand but my apologies if that is not the case. there will also be a fair share of violent descriptions. if reading about a guy getting his head ripped off or someone tasting blood bothers you, then this might not be your story to read. also kidnapping may be a trigger. be mindful of these warnings, as they are seen throughout the novel.

i've been writing this book for almost five years, and after taking a long break and thorough editing, i decided to hop back on the dark devil romance. some chapters will be short and some will be long, kinda just depends on my desire to write that day so i hope you guys understand.

remember that this work is owned by me and ONLY me, so don't copy any of my thought-through characters and plot.

I still need to edit my earlier chapters. The writing may be a little cringe, but I promise the more you read the better it will get, and I plan on finishing & editing here shortly. Thank you. (Jan. 2023)

i appreciate your comments, votes, and appreciation for my work. you readers mean so much to me. don't forget to vote comment and share at the end of a chapter. i love you <3

i hope you all enjoy :)

xx
CloudiLynn