Chapter: The 2 1/2

We thank you for reading and voting from the bottom of our hearts. Please enjoy this new chapter of Hidden: A KOTLC Fanfiction! This is also 1395  words... 

The KLOBster: (*WARNING AUTHORS NOTE APPROACHING WARNING*). Hey I'm sorry this is kinda confusing!! I decided to not write the second chapter all in one day cause I had to do a geography class. In this next part you will notice that Elvie seems like she has better powers and stuff but she really doesn't. She is just creative with the way she does things. I'm am not making my OC more powerful than the main character of the most amazing series on earth. So here is the second half of chapter 2!!

Chapter 2 1/2

Keefe sank into a chair, afraid of what was going to happen. Suddenly Elvie threw her arm out. She closed her eyes. Before Keefe realized, dinner was flying across the room in swirls, forks and spoons wizzing around their heads and landing gently on the table. The swizzle-spice smelling dinner landed with a "Plop" into Keefe's bowl and he jumped. Elvan laughed and coughed, clearly trying to be quiet. Next came the napkins and cups. A napkin wizzed by and hit Elvan straight in the face, making Keefe start laughing. He thought he saw Elvie's small lips smile shortly, before putting the cups down. She stood up and reached both her arms out. A thick bottle came out of somewhere in another room and landed on the table with a THUD.

Keefe's hair was slightly messed up from the air and the wizzing, but he didn't care.

Elvie sat down and opened her eyes. "Well what do you think?" she asked Keefe, pouring a thick gold substance from the thick bottle into her cup and picked up her spoon.

"That was amazing! I have never seen that before! I even have a friend who lifted 10 times her body... weight...." Keefe grew quiet with sadness.

"Hey man, cheer up. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity!" Elvan said as he himself poured the same golden substance into his cup.

"Once in a lifetime opportunity? What?" Keefe jerked his head up, and Elvie punched Elvan in the arm.

"He means that we never EVER get guests here. I guess Moose chose this?" she asked Elvan, a gold glint in her blue eyes. Elvan looked back it her, clear annoyance in his eyes.

"Ya, and Moose wouldn't let him stay there. She also wouldn't let me go near him. At. ALL!" Elvan glared at Elvie and she smiled.

"Well I guess Moose judges correctly. He hasn't tried to kill me or anything yet," Elvie smiled and flipped her long red curls so that they were out of her face.

"Ugh if Moose hadn't..."

"Who the heck is Moose?" Keefe piped up. He knew a fight when he saw one. After all, he was Keefe Sencen the Great Fight Maker.

Elvan leaned back in his chair. "The wolf you met. She seemed pretty sure you had potential or something," he said, picking up his spoon and eating the soup.

"Oh. That's cool. Where is 'Moose' now?" Keefe asked, turning around to make sure the wolf wasn't behind him, on the verge of an attack.

"Moose uh..." Elvie said, but trailed off. The twins stared at each other and Keefe knew exactly what was happening. He sighed and tried the soup.

It tasted like cinnamon and chocolate with a little bit of honey. He almost liked it more than Edaline's Mallowmelt! The twins stopped their mental conversation.

"Moose doesn't like to hang around very much. She likes to explore and be a normal wolf. If you know what I mean," Elvan suddenly said.

Keefe, who's mouth was stuffed with the heavenly tasting soup, nodding quickly. Elvie giggled a bit and Elvan tried not to smile.