Chapter: The 4 1/2

HA CAUGHT YOU HERE. The KLOBster: so far it's crazy right? I hope this information doesn't make you guys hate my book. I try to make it not dramatic but this part with the neverseen was a big deal for Elvie. It will be a big deal later in the book too. I'm sorry if I get any details wrong about the Neverseen. You got to remember I have only read the first two books. ( yes I have finally read Exile. Can't anyone else just believe that Fitz can be such a dramatic emotional mess?! I mean honestly. If he knew Sophie wasn't to blame, then why blame her?! Don't mind my ranting. Sorry!) In this next part you will be reading, Elvie and Elvan explain a lot. If you have any questions, please, ask in the comments below! I'm willing to answer anything in this book!!! Thanks again for reading so far!!

P.s. When telepaths are transmitting, I'm gonna have the words italicized and underlined. If you haven't caught on yet, italicized means the thoughts of the person. Obviously I use bold for my notes lol.

Chapter 4 1/2

"R...Ruby? W.. What... huh?! Elvie is... is Ruby?! I'm so confused. what in.. why...?" Keefe stammered.

Elvie or Ruby stamped her foot. Honestly Keefe get a grip! I have just turned into a horse! What is so surprising?

Keefe jumped as the horse transmitted into his head. "Everything!! Elvie, you just turned into a horse!" Keefe said standing up.

Elvan put a hand on Elvies shoulder. "This is her running form," he said as she turned back into her normal self.

"My hunting form is Moose, the wolf you met. My swimming form is a dolphin, Coral. My flying form is Iris, but I can't tell you what it is," Elvie said, picking up her basket.

Keefe sat back down on his rock. "That is the most AMAZING thing I have ever heard!! You have more than one special ability!! One that no one has ever heard of before!!" Keefe said, still surprised.

"Keefe, my whole changing into other animals thing is not an ability. It's a genetic problem. Are you going to let me continue our story?" Elvie asked, sitting back down.

"Yeah sorry, I'm just still surprised." Keefe admitted.

"After they gave me these powers I turned against them. Using my flying form I destroyed the lab. I was 10 when I destroyed it and 5 when they took me. Of course all I did was make it go up into flames, but the cloaked figures left before I could kill anyone, luckily. I'm not a killer until I lose control. That's when the animal genes they placed inside of me take over and the natural beast comes out. Anyways I went back to Lumenaria where I easily found the palace. I went in and showed my family what I could do and told them about destroying everything. But all they saw was how their unwanted daughter could turn deadly anytime she wanted to, and so they threw me out. For extra measures to make sure he wasn't the same, they threw out Elvan too. We found this old shack in the middle of the forest and have lived there since. We first thought that the whole changing forms was my ability but then I manifested my real ability. It didn't take long for Elvan to manifest his," Elvie said, as Elvan smiled.

Keefe realized that he had been wrong all the time. "Wait, So you aren't a Telepath?" Keefe asked Elvan.

"No, I am pretty sure I made that clear. I am an Inflictor." Elvan announced.

Keefe's jaw dropped. "An Inflictor?! Wow!" is all he could say.

"Yup. We have lived here ever since then," Elvan said.

"I still can't believe you guys are the Prince and Princess of the Lost Cities..." Keefe said. Elvan nodded.

"It's getting time to eat lunch. We should probably head back to the house," Elvie said pointing to the sun.

"Yeah," Keefe said. He'd forgotten about lunch and right now, all he could think about was getting his stomach full. Well that and his amazing hair. And the crazy discoveries he had just been told.

Elvie turned into Ruby the horse and Keefe got up on her back. "I also still can't believe you can turn into a horse," Keefe chuckled as Elvan got up. They soon made it back to the house. 

Thank you so much for reading!!!