Chapter 6: Keefe's Surprises

Author's Note:

The KLOBster: Hey! So in this next chapter it is going to be kinda confusing. You see it switches between Elvie's point of view and, wait for it, SOPHIES!! Also I took a KOTLC quiz to tell me who I would get as my boyfriend. BOTH times I took it I got Fitz, so I may start a SOPHITZ fan fiction soon!! Have fun reading Chapter Six: Keefe's Surprises.

Chapter 6: Keefe's Surprises

"Come with you?!" Elvan asked.

"Yes come with me. You hate the Neverseen, well so do I! In fact me and my group of friends are trying to destroy the Neverseen!" Keefe said, looking straight at Elvie.

"I...Keefe.." Elvie couldn't say anything.

"Maybe he is right Elvie. Maybe we should help. It's for a good cause after all," Elvan said.

Elvie shook her head.

Elvan was so surprised that he jumped when Elvie telepathically sent him a message.

Is he insane?! Elvie said.

You're asking me. Listen maybe we should hear what Keefe and his friends are doing. Maybe it's for the best, Elvan transmitted.

"Hey stop having secret conversations unless they are about me!!" Keefe said sitting down in a chair, still smirking.

Elvan glared at him and Keefe jumped, almost falling out of the chair.

"Did you just..." Elvie said, glaring at Elvan.

"No I transmitted."

"HOW! How can you transmit?! You are an Inflictor!!" Keefe yelled getting himself back into his spot.

"My sister and I have a twin thing, we practically share abilities. It's just weird. She can inflict, I can transmit. But I can't read minds I can only transmit. She can only inflict pain. It's scary when she's angry," Elvan shuddered.

Keefe shuddered as well. "Well that explains the whole staring at each other thing. Sometimes I wish I could be a Telepath. But being an Empath doesn't feel too bad either," he nudged Elvie in the side a bit and she laughed so hard she started snorting.

"I love it when she does that," Elvan smiled as she held her stomach to get herself to stop.

"I guess... *snort* its... *snort* a prob...*snort*lem... *snort* that it's... *snort* easy... *snort* to... *snort* make... *snort* me laugh...!"

Elvie giggled.

Keefe started laughing too and then all of them were laughing. Suddenly Elvie stopped. She heard a SNAP. Elvan and Keefe froze.

***************Sophie***************

"Where is Keefe?!" Sophie yelled, pacing the room. Fitz looked at her nervously.

"Maybe He is just being Keefe and found something that distracted him," Biana said, picking up the loose petals Sophie was kicking around the room.

"Or caught by the Neverseen," Dex mumbled.

Sophie turned towards him. "What?!"

Dex covered his mouth and Fitz jumped up from the bed, going over and putting his arm around her shoulder. "He didn't mean it. Keefe was NOT caught by the Neverseen. Cmon guys. This is KEEFE we are talking about," Fitz said, flashing a movie-star smile.

Sophie's heart fluttered and she calmed down.

He is going to be alright. Like Biana said, he is probably distracted, Fitz transmitted. Sophie smiled and nodded.

"Keefe is safe. I don't know why you are worrying. Let's just start the meeting without him. We can fill him in later," Biana said, getting off the chair and hanging Sophie a scroll.

"Yes let's get started anyways," she said, opening the scroll as Dex, Fitz and Biana gathered around her.

Sophie started to read the scroll aloud one more time. "Ahead of you things start changing. The threesome will go find the moonlark arranging. They're planning to change and go against. The life of others will be in suspense. They will find out secrets untold. The Princess will come back as foretold. The evil will win. The good will survive. All they need to do is gain what they were deprived."

What is that even supposed to mean?! Sophie wondered.

Who knows? Fitz transmitted.

The KLOBster: I know this is horrible but I'm ending chapter six here. Hahaha and YES I made up that prophecy. In like three minutes. With a little help. Here's a note from the Black swan than could help you with the next chapter, Chapter 7.

"In order to guard those who must be protected, our plan has changed and been perfected. A team of three will unite for the trip, to the Head of the Sky, on the northern tip. A cave of horrors will set the stage, where green boots rest, and never age. Further plans will await your arrival, destroying this note will ensure your survival. Seek the moon lark to set you on your way, then find us at sunrise on the third day." -The Black Swan, Everblaze. 

This is me, Strikestar. Thank you for reading!! This book is amazing! And even I can't wait for more! And happy birthday to Percy... even though it is already the 19th... but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! YOU ARE OLD, PERCY!!!! 😂😂😂Please feel to comment or vote! And ask if you have questions! Strikestar is out...

Here is your chapterly gif: