Chapter 7: Neverseen

Thank you all for reading! My friend and I (my friend writes this (aka the KLOBster)) are so happy that you guys like Hidden! We appreciate everyone who has voted, commented, added the book to their library, and just read! We are so excited to have you guys read the next chapter! And how do you guys like the quote from Keefe above? Isn't it one of the best? Keefe is absolutely amazing! 

Author's Note: 

The KLOBster: Ha you thought I'd let you read it!! Guess what chapter seven is one of the longest chapters yet. And probably the longest I've ever taken. I have so much to do!!! AHHHHH *me ripping out my hair because of stress* I'm also reading THREE different book series. Which includes KOTLC, Percy Jackson, and Michael Vey. (I'm paying tribute right now to my cousin, who got me into Michael Vey. It's so adorable and awesome that I can't stand it. Thanks you stranger. 😉). Right now I'm stalling so that you don't get to read chapter seven cause I am kinda mean like that. Lol just kidding. Have fun reading Chapter Seven: Neverseen!

Chapter Seven: Neverseen

Elvie immediately started to convulse, her eyes rolling into the back of her head, her whole body shaking.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Elvan shouted shaking Elvie.

"I don't know. Someone's here though," Keefe said, breathing deeply. He held Elvie's hand felt for any emotions. He felt Anger and Triumph.

His blood froze.

"Neverseen."

The three heard pounding on the door and a crack as the door fell off its hinges.

"Get the doomsday poison! Hurry!" Elvan whispered to Keefe.

Keefe stood up and ran to the bottle with the blue swirly mix. He corked it and went back to the two. Elvie was still shaking and she had started to sweat. Elvan looked up at him with worry.

"I know-" Keefe said.

CRASH

Suddenly Keefe and Elvan looked up. Two cloaked figures stood before them. The hoods covered up their facades. They stood there for awhile, staring at the girl on the ground.

"Is this your girlfriend?" one of them asked Keefe. Keefe looked at Elvan and Elvie. Elvan had fear, real fear, running through his body like a horse.

"No, she's just a friend," Keefe said angrily. "What are you doing here?"

"We are here for her," the other cloaked figure said. "I guess I didn't know we would find our special pet too."

The voice was all too familiar. "Mother!" Keefe growled. Elvan gaped at him.

"You can't seem to run away from me, am I right?" she chuckled.

"I can if I end up in the right places. Unfortunately for me you got the house your 'pet' lives and I just had to be here," Keefe stood up, hiding the poison behind his back.

Elvan finally gathered his courage and stood up as well. "You can't have her."

"And what ya gonna do Hothead?" the first cloaked person snickered.

Elvan started shaking and the cloaked figure fell to the floor, rocking back and forth and screaming.

"Run!" Keefe yelled as he picked up Elvie. Elvan ran with him out the back door. Keefes mother ran out after them but before she could catch them, Keefe pulled out a pathfinder.

"No don't you-" she said, but Keefe had already turned to a facet, touched Elvan and Elvie and the trio glittered away.

"-dare" Lady Galvin said. She pulled out a pathfinder herself and glittered away.