1

Just to let you know that I didn't write this, since this isn't on Wattpad🙂 so I hope you enjoy

The first Bella's rehearsal is going to be hell. Beca can already tell upon Aubrey kicking out the second girl within the first five minutes of it beginning. Her theory keeps getting proven correct when they run stairs. Beca is tiny as a stick, but about as in shape to run up stairs as a 300 pound man. It gets even worse when she almost falls in heels. And then gets hugged from behind by Chloe who is trying to teach her dance moves, with the big smile and who invaded her shower, and perceptive Beca Mitchell can't get her read on her clearly yet.

"That's my dick," and Beca manages to place the icing on the cake for the beginning of a very long career in this Bella's group after a confrontation with Aubrey.

Beca finds herself in her dad's office within the next fifteen minutes. She pleads wildly to him to let her go to LA, even offering him 50% of her income when she hits it big. She gets denied and disappointed and finds herself slouching out of the English professor's office an hour later. She is a good distance into the crisp night air, when she hears a soft voice interrupt the quiet air.

"Beca!" She whips around to see the Bella's co-captain, Chloe, exiting the English building as well. "Wait up!"

She comes to a halt, for some reason, and stops for the smiling ginger. Chloe sidles up to Beca and manages to do some weird arm shimmy when their arms brush, which causes Beca to smirk at the beaming ginger.

"What were you doing in the English building?" She asks.

"You stopped me to ask me what I was doing in an educational vicinity at our university?" Beca quizzes sarcastically.

Chloe shoves her shoulder with a wide smile, "I was trying to make conversation with you. Be friendly with you."

Beca raises her eyebrows, sarcastically, at the pretty girl. "I've never heard that before...I don't seem to have a very inviting personality," she muses sarcastically.

"I refuse to believe that," Chloe smiles.

Beca smiles and blushes at her feet, like her awkward behavior ensues. Beca quickly realizes how she stopped being a hardass for a second, and slouches her posture and gives a stare into the icy eyes without expression.

Chloe smiles, "Plus I would know if you were actually using an 'educational vicinity at our university' because I'm a TA for your English class, and the professor throws a fit that you have yet to show up to a class."

"Yeah, I'm like that with every class, she shouldn't take it to heart," Beca responds.

"You should start going, I could help you catch up on what you have missed," Chloe offers.

Beca smiles and finds herself actually considering the offer. It isn't like anyone has willingly gone out of their way for her before. It's a new feeling, a nice feeling. Beca shakes her head at herself and starts walking, and Chloe keeps up. "I may have to take you up on that. I was meeting with my dad, he's a professor here."

Chloe looks at Beca with a confused expression.

Beca bumps her shoulder, "You asked why I was in the English building."

"Oh!" Chloe smiles content with herself, "Wait, Beca Mitchell! Oh my goodness your dad is Professor Mitchell. Wow, how didn't I figure that out before?"

"He doesn't give off much of a dad vibe, considering he barely is one, it makes sense you wouldn't connect it." Beca muses.

Chloe takes in Beca's face and shakes her head, "You're a mysterious one. Now where are we going?"