스물 넷(24).Bonding (본딩)

-
Y/N'sPOV
Hey Y/N let's go to this new Cafe that opened around the block. Jimin said.

Okay, Jimin Hold on, I said while putting on my shoes and socks. (To be honest, I wanted to spend time with Jimin, and get my mind off Jungkook today).

After I was done putting my shoes and socks on, we both went downstairs. And I could have sworn, saw Jealously in Jungkook's eyes.

I ignored it and continued going to the new Cafe with Jimin.

Are you Okay Y/N? Jimin said.
Yeah, am fine, I just want to stay away from Jungkook for a while.

If you ever need someone to lean on, just come to my room and tell me your problems, instead of hiding okay? Jimin said.

Okay. I said as we arrived at the new Cafe. Both Jimin and me got Hot Chocolate, Cause we didn't feel like drinking much caffeine in the Morning. We also decided to get bread and waffles with chocolate sauce. We sat down at a table and started drinking are Hot Chocolate while talking.

 We sat down at a table and started drinking are Hot Chocolate while talking

(The art doesn't belong to me but to dlazaru.tumblr.com)
Jimin'sPOV
Hey is it okay, if I hang with you from now on? she said.

Yeah, As much as you want, I smiled.
I was gonna make Jungkook regret every hurting Y/N.

Starting today. Just seeing her sad face walk through my door hurt my heart.
I was gonna make her mine.
I noticed she had some whip cream on her lip.

I toke my hand and wiped it off and said, you have a little something on your lips.

I can tell she was blushing, a red tint went up to her cheek.

Let's get to know each other I said.
What's your favourite colour?
Jimin seriously? Well okay, I'll tell you it's green, she said.

What's yours?
Mines light blue, I replied to Y/N.
We then started talking about other things, like how she got to become a dancer.

And how my trainee days were.
I noticed a slight figure watching us through the window. When I turned to look.
It was gone, or was it a He?
I decided to bring Y/N back to the house cause I felt like we were being watched.

She agreed then we went back.

And that! Concludes Chapter 24! Hope you guys enjoy this Chapter! I passed swimming in Ultra 9, and I can finally take the Bronze Medallion! I feel so happy! So I decided to update! Have a Nice Day!
My Lovely Readers!
(•3•)
-