Chapter Two

Dean dropped to his knees, only just now realizing there were tears streaming down his face. He dug his fingernails in the hard ground until he made a shallow hole, placing the tin box inside, covering the tin with dirt.

He stood up, realizing his fingers were bleeding from digging into the ground barehanded. He couldn't feel it. He could see the brown/red of his blood mingling with the dirt on his fingers, but he couldn't feel the pain. Dean was in a haze.

He didn't expect anything to happen, not really.

That's why he flinches when someone appears in front of his face.

"Dean Winchester, am I right?" The brunette asked, looking Dean over. Dean nodded softly.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" He asked, feeling uncomfortable under her gaze, thoughts of Castiel running through his head. Of the last of Castiel's body heat clinging too desperately to him. The woman didn't answer, she just smirked.

"So, Winchester, what're you here for? Money, revenge, knowledge?" She asked, running a finger over Dean's chest, making him take a step away.

"For Cas. I want him back. The way he was. Healthy." Dean breathed out, wiping the tears off his face, looking at her. "Can you do it? My soul, for Cas? He asked, taking a shuddering breath.

"Honey, I can do anything." She said, her smirk growing, licking her lips.

"I'll have ten years, right?" He asked, looking at her. The book said ten years, but he needed to be sure.

"Yeah, that's right, ten years." She smiled, approaching him. "Cas back, ten years." She said, not noticing the man appear behind her, until she felt a hand on the back of her head. Dean closed his eyes, heard a scream, then opened his eyes again. A man stood over her body, an emotionless expression on his face.