seven

"𝚒 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚢" - 𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚒 彡★_____________________

_____________________

"still haven't spoken to johnny?" annie asked kenzie who was leaning against her locker with a lollipop sticking out of her mouth.

she pulled it out and spoke "nope, i'm still pissed off" she simply said. annie rolled her eyes and placed her hand besides kenzie's head on the locker.

"listen zieg. you know you kissed him too right? it wasn't just his choise you chose to do it" annie stepped back again, glad she got that out of her system.

"annie please just understand that i was wasted out of my fucking mind, and he still decided to kiss me! thats so dumb don't you understand?" mackenzie snapped back.

annie flinched and kenzie looked away. "i'm sorry, i didn't mean to snap at you its not your fault" she spoke as she felt a warm hand on her shoulder. "it's okay kenz" annie began "i understand"

kenzie sighed deeply and tossed her lollipop into the nearest trashcan. carson and hayden walked through the double doors of the hall and stopped at sight of charles gitnick and chad nazam.

the dirty blonde guy known as charles looked carsons way and nodded. they walked towards each other and charles pulled his phone out of his back pocket. he pulled up something on it and showed it to carson. it was a video of some sort.

kenzie couldn't quite hear what it was about but she was able to pick up it had something to do with joey. carson looked back and saw kenzie standing at her locker. he quickly gave the phone back to charles and nodded mouthing a 'thank you'

they started walking again until they reached annie and kenzie, they smiled. annie wasn't having it and simply threw a question their way "so what was that about?" annie asked carson and hayden.

"nothing, just something he wanted to show us" carson spoke while scratching his neck. "you always scratch your neck when you're lying" kenzie noticed.

carson chuckled nervously "nah i really don't" kenzie sighed and looked away "you never talk to chad or charles and especially not since joey left so what the fuck was it about" kenzie asked annoyedly.

"fine, it was about joey. you happy now?" hayden spit out at kenzie. "oh? and you can't tell me why you two are suddenly interested in joey?" she asked back. "we are really not. we're interested in your wellbeing" carson spoke.

"yea sure! thats why you let me and my drunk self kiss johnny last week!" kenzie whisper yelled.

hayden sighed deeply "i'm sorry kenzie we simply can't tell you, he has to do that himself okay?" he nudged carsons shoulder as johnny entered the hallway. he looked straight at kenzie and she looked away.

"we've gotta go. speak to you later, and im sorry kenz" carson said while turning towards johnny and getting to class.

_______________
487 words

sorry for this short ass shitty chapter but i needed to upload. writing a better one right now

- soraya

purplefacey -kaittt -kenziegler