twelve

" but you heard my name " - chris b_____________________________________

_____________________________________

mackenzie sat down in her car and turned on the airco. she was sweating. not even because of the boiling hot weather but because of what she was about to do.

* tayler calling *

"hey, are you on your way or?"

mackenzie read the time on her dashboard 3:12

"yeah i just got into my car. be there in like an hour"

"okay see you."

"see you"

he hung up. mackenzie sighed and slammed her hands on the steering wheel.

"mackenzie what the fuck, are you doing" she said to herself before driving off to meet with the tayler holder she'd been scared to meet all night.

it didn't take her long to get to the munar mall. fourty minutes or less even.

she stepped out of her car with her bag hanging from her shoulder, heading towards the entrance. she took a deep breath and kept walking.

she texted him.

kenzieg
im here. where should i meet you

taylerholder
come to the nearest purplebean café. its a two minute walk from the entrance.

kenzieg
um okay

she walked and walked. looking around her to see if she could find anything purple. there it was! the café

kenzie spotted tayler sipping a latté and gasped. 'he is way more attractive in real life' she thought to herself.

he looked up from his cup and smiled at the brunette standing not too far away. she chuckled and made her way towards him.

when she reached the table she sat down and breathed. "so, hey" she started and smiled. he held out his hand and she brought hers to shake it.

"tayler holder"

"mackenzie frances ziegler"

"nice name"

"thanks"

"so.."

".. so"

a girl walked up to the table with a menu in her hand. "hello, welcome to purplebean café! did you want anything?"
she asked kenzie.

"i'll just have a water, thank you." mackenzie replied with a slight smile

"kenzie.." tayler started, pulling every speck of her attention towards him "i need to have some confirmation of who you are and what you mean to joey"

kenzie chuckled lightly. "well, i'd show you the necklace he bought me that says 'koey' wich stands for our nickname. but i ripped it from my neck and threw it at him
when i saw the video."

"oh" taylers mouth stayed open.

"i do have a picture of us as my lockscreen? maybe that'll show you i'm not lying" she picked up her phone and handed it to him

(don't mind the time and date, yes this is my manip lol oof)

"y'all are cute" tayler smiled at the picture. he handed the phone back to kenzie and she smiled.

"we were" thats when tayler quirked an eyebrow. "did you break up with him?" he asked. she stayed silent for a second.

"no, i could never" she breathed. "but i don't think we're 'cute' anymore. more like toxic haha" she let out an ugly laugh full of pain.

"kenzie..." tayler tried to talk but the words wouldn't come out. "it's okay, just tell me about amber and i'll be fine."

tayler shifted in his seat. "what do you want to know?" he asked. mackenzie pulled up a paper from her bag and layed it down on the table.

"where is she from" kenzie started and she looked up at tayler. "cali, but she moved to canada like four years ago" tayler said.

"how many times did she and joey hang" kenzie continued. "about six or seven times that i know of. four of them was with our group the other times they were together just the two of them" tayler spoke again.

kenzie breathed in and out heavily and continued her list. "did they do other shit at that party?" tayler waited to answer, just a second but he did wait.

"yes." he simply said. kenzie looked up from her paper again. "did they..." she didn't finish her sentence but tayler knew what she meant. "fuck? yea they did" kenzie swallowed and sighed right after.

"kenzie i-" tayler tried but kenzie held her hand up to cut him off. "where is she now?" kenzie asked. tayler didn't answer. "tayler where is she now?..."

tayler layed his hands on the table and looked at kenzie.

"mackenzie amber is dead"
————————————————

this kinda short. oops