twenty

"baby i just need a thug" - summer walker

__________________________________
(kenzies pov)

i dislike being here, a lot.

but i couldn't skip this party! i am mackenzie ziegler and mackenzie ziegler never misses out on a party. even if shes pregnant.

i tried to convince joey we didn't have to go but he reminded me that people would start assuming things if i didn't show up.

everybody came to the party. annie was dancing with a guy, brown hair green eyes and a very white smile. nadia and darius seemed to hit it off. and hayden was dancing with a girl named ruby jay.

i looked at brandon and he was talking to a small blonde girl who looked a lot like mads. (an_ mads is single cuz we dont stan charles or any gitnick in this houdehold lol bye)

then my eyes shifted to carson. he was standing with the girl we spotted with darius at lunch yesterday, brynn.

joey was getting me some water and i looked around me. lauren and william were dancing and i laughed at his dancemoves.

from the corner of the room annie screamed to will. "WILL! SAY WALK!" will turned to her while dancing still. "wolk!" he exclaimed "WOLK!" annie declared and asher chuckled at her.

i looked more to the side when my eye catched a glimpse of johnny. millie was sitting on his lap and he was balancing his red cup in his hand.

i felt extremely dumb just sitting there, being knocked up by such a fucking player. i don't understand how he is so different when it's just me and him.

joey walked back to me and handed me my water— (in a redcup ofcourse. can't show people i'm drinking water at a party)

a few of my friends came to sit with me. and i noticed faith and lexi drew coming to sit closer to me too. (heller purplefacey )

nadia smiled at darius before walking my way. carson hayden and brandon left their girls too and sat with the rest of us. annie came tagging asher along with her.

"hey everyone! this is asher." she smiled and he waved to us. we all hunmed our names towards him but from the corner of my eye i saw haydens jaw clench.

"oh em gee kenzie have you tasted this blue stuff?" nadia asked me and handed me a cup of what looked like koolaid but smelled like regular wine. "its sooo good you should try some."

for a second i forgot about what had been going on and i took a sip of the blue wine. before swollowing it i widened my eyes and spit the alcoholic drink back into the cup.

my friends looked at me weirdly and i chuckled awkwardly. "ehmm. not my kind of drink hehe" i hummed before standing up.

"joey.." i started and he turned to me. "i need to yaknow. right now." he nodded and took me by the hand taking me to the bathroom

i once again bent over the toilet seat with my hands on my knees this time. i felt the burning substance come out from my troath and i felt like dying right there and then.

joey stroked my back. whispering sweet words to me, making me feel way better already.

it was then that i heard a noice in the living room that was loud enough for the whole street to hear.

"listen up everybody!" millie her voice echoed through the house and joeys and my head shot up.

i got up and wiped my face quickly. when we got to the room she was standing on a table with the microphone resting in her hand.

"there she is! you all know mackenzie frances right? the party girl." millie smirked and i saw faith and lexi snicker at me from the side of the table.

millie had caught johnny's attention too. he stood up and looked at her with a confused facial expression. he then looked at me for a second and tilted his head in question.

"i know a little something about your little friend" millie started and all of my friends stood up and looked at me, then back at millie.

"mackenzie ziegler" she paused to look at me. "is pregnant!" she declared. i looked at johnny immediatly. he looked lost and he started to push past the crowd to the door.

"thats not all." millie continued to speak and johnny turned to hear the last of it. "its not joey's" she chuckled and pointed at johnny.

"its johnny orlando's" she bowed as if she did everyone a favor and stepped down from
the table. i felt a tear roll down my cheek and i wanted to leave.

johnny gazed at me and shook his head in disbelief. "johnny no" i spoke and took a step towards him. joeys hand pulled me back by the arm. "mackenzie let him be" he said.

i yanked my arm away from joey and looked in his eyes with tears streaming down my cheeks. "yo- you cant talk like you k-know how it f-feels!" i yelled at him.

"i have to. i'm s-sorry" i hummed and i pushed past the crowd to get to johnny who had walked outside already.

when i got out to the yard i saw no one. johnny's car was standing in front of the house and i heard him starting the engine.

"no, wait!" i screamed crying and ran towards his red jeep standing there with the lights on.

"johnny please!" i cried and pulled on the car door. he'd locked it.

his eyes were on me one second. and back on the road another.

he pushed the gas pedal and drove away from me.
____________________________

soraya speaks 🥰✨💓🐘
lmao i hate this ksksk i kinda wanted him to just like find out from her but i guess this works aswell please don't kill me ksksk bye sisses i love uuuuy uwu sis bye bye bye bye

dt trashyjenzie again