Chapter One

Louis' POV

"Louis! Can you go to the grocery store to get some more food?" My best friend, Zayn, yells up the stairs to where I was standing. I sigh and grab my shoes, knowing that if I say 'No' he would find a way to get me to go anyway.

"Ugh, fine!" I make my way down the stairs while pulling on my shoes. Zayn gives me a pointed look and I ignore him, while grabbing a notepad, because I will never remember all of these things. "What do we need from the grocery store anyways?"

"Milk, cheese, more cereal, some sodas, chips, crisps, bacon, and eggs." I nod as I write down what we need. I grab my wallet and head out of the flat, down the corridor, and into the elevator.

I step outside and am greeted by the harshness of the sun. I squint and focus my eyes on the grocery store conveniently placed across the street. Okay, you can do this, Louis. Only one problem; traffic.

"Why did traffic choose today to be so horrible?" I groan. Guess I'll be taking the long way. So, there's this secret tunnel that's in the alley near my flat building-that only the residents know about-but, there is a downfall to that tunnel, it takes at least fifteen minutes to go through it and I hate it! It's so dark and damp and there are some creepy crawlers down there. I turn around to face the alley; I take in a deep breath and start walking down the dark alley. Luckily the sun was giving me some clearance, but the tall buildings cast shadows in its path.

I try to rush through the alley, but there's always got to be some problem in this alley. Except, my problem, was in the shape of a person. A really short problem. The small person was shaking and shivering like it had just been jumped, I shrugged it off. Probably a druggie, got a lot of those in London.

But, something caught my eye, it was long on the shaking person and it was following behind him like it was attached to him. Is that a tail?! It's a hybrid! I watched as the hybrid just suddenly dropped to the ground. I approached the hybrid to make sure that it was okay. He was shaking on the ground and whimpering in pain. I reached a careful hand out to him and laid it gently on his arm. He suddenly shot up as if he had seen a monster.

"Don't hurt, please." He whimpered, curling in a tight ball as if to protect himself from the nonexistent punches that I would throw. I then noticed the slight twitching in his hair-it is so curly-that I would not have been able to see if it weren't from the little sun that had shined. My heart clenched at his words and I sighed, I know I was supposed to be getting groceries, but I hoped Zayn wouldn't mind me coming home with no groceries, just a very terrified hybrid. Of course Zayn has no say in this because I had invited him to live with me.

"Hey, hey! It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you! No one's gonna hurt you!" I winced slightly as I made a promise that I probably wouldn't be able to keep. He looked up at me with scared green eyes, and I have to be honest, it hurt seeing him like that. He looked like he was terrified, terrified of me? I wouldn't be able to hurt a fly even if I tried. "Why would you think that? I don't have the heart to hurt anything! I can't even kill a fly!"

That earned a laugh from him and I smiled because was going for that. His laugh was adorable and I just wanted to record his laugh and replay it over and over again. "What your name? Me is Harry. I is one-nine years old."

I cooed at his mispronunciations. "Well, Harry I am Louis. I am two-one years old."

Harry grinned up at me and reached out for me and I picked him up and stood up carefully. "I go wit' you?"

"Yes, yes you are." Zayn's gonna kill me. Oh well.

------------------------------------------------

Hi my incredible little cookies!

Don't you think hybrid Harry is adorable? Especially, baby hybrid harry or even better, age play baby hybrid harry!

Warning; This fic contains spanking in it, but don't worry (if you don't like it) it will only be a minor part in this story! That is. . . if you don't like it.

Anyways, do you really think that Zayn would kill Louis? I personally think that Zayn has a crush on Louis, but don't tell him I said that! (;

Also, Harry is really short in this story, about 4'6 and Louis is about 5'9.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

Thanks! Love you guys! (I love my fans! hehe)