Chapter 1

I ran downstairs, as Jack chased after me, I screamed" Sammy! Dean! Help me out! I'm gonna be tickled to death by a nephilim!" I jumped the 5th stair and landed on my feet, I ran into the library and hid behind Sam. Sam chuckled at me, Dean glanced up before smiling and shaking his head.
Jack said" Sam can't protect you."
" As long as I'm moving, you're never gonna catch me!" He disappeared, flying," Oh, shit!"
Sam laughed" Language." I took off down the hall, then I was trapped by Jack, I screamed as his arms wrapped around me, his hands tickling my sides and stomach. I laughed, holding onto his hands, trying to get him away from me but it didn't work. He tickled me for a few minutes before stopping, holding me in his arms, tightly.
I laughed" Okay! Okay! Let me go!" He laughed then let go of me and I fell to the ground, I groaned then looked up at him. He smiled before offering a hand, I took it and he pulled me up and steadied me.
Once walked back into the library, Dean and Sam looked at us,
Sam said" Now, would you guys like to tell us what that was?"
I said" Oh, I bet that I could beat him home and... I lost, but he cheated and the deal was he could tickle me if I lost and I could paint his face if he lost."
" Okay, good to know."
Dean said" I thought I told you to not take bets you know you won't win, kid."
I said" Well, I don't listen."
" It's the last day, you ready for shool, kiddo?"
" Yeah, I am, actually."
" What in hell crawled up your ass?"
" I like school, Dean, you're just you, so you'll be fine. Remember no getting drunk before you pick me up."
" I know, I know." I smiled then walked to him and kissed his cheek before kissing Sam's cheek, then I headed to my room. Jack trailed behind me and closed the door, as I crashed onto my bed.
Jack said" Do you have to go to the school?"
I said" Yeah, I do, Jackie. I'll be out at 3:15, and then I'll be home by 4 on days Sam or Dean can't pick me up."
" But it'll be boring without you."
" And you'll survive the hours, and we'll go out once I get home."
" Okay." I smiled as he crashed next to me and looked at me,
" Ugh, such a giant puppy."
" You're the hybrid puppy."
" Shh!" He laughed, I laughed and my ears flopped down over my forehead, I smiled.

I woke up to Dean screaming" Wake your lazy ass up!" I opened my eyes and made them glow, he smiled at me and lifted me up. I screamed, laughing as he swung me around in the air for a few minutes.
I said" You asshole!" He laughed then put me down," I'm gonna get you back, you jerk."
He said" Get dressed, get food and get going."
" Great advice, Dean. Get out now."
" Going." He walked out, I sighed then smiled before grabbing my stuff and getting dressed.

I screamed" Dean! I'm borrowing a flannel!" As I pulled one onto me and walked into the kitchen

I screamed" Dean! I'm borrowing a flannel!" As I pulled one onto me and walked into the kitchen. Sam held out a plate of toast and eggs, I grabbed it and smiled, sitting at the table. Dean walked in,
He said" Hey, that's mine."
I laughed" Not today, Dean." I scoffed down the food then grabbed the cup of coffee from Sam, gulping it down quickly.
Sam said" Slow down, kiddo, you've still got an hour."
" I know, but I need to get there early."
" To?"
" Avoid People, I'm not human, I'm never gonna be human."
" We put you in school to be at least a little human."
" I know, I know."
" Then you're going to school, and not early."
" Son of a bitch."
" Lan- Nevermind, you were raised up by us, there's no use in telling you not to cuss."
" Thanks, Sammy."

Once I got into school, I looked at Dean and Sam, Dean saw my look, and smiled at me.
He said" It's gonna be alright, kiddo."
I said" I know... But do I have to do this? I mean, I'm not normal, I'm never gonna be normal, why do I have to act normal?"
" Because you're still a kid, so you gotta be a little normal."
" Fine, I'll go but I swear, answer your phones, okay?"
" We will, don't worry, now go." I got out then walked up to the building and inside. I had my schedule, and classes, I walked to my locker and put my stuff in it then grabbed the stuff I needed. I looked around, the crowd of students walking in, I made eye contact with a boy, he looked about my age. He smiled at me then went back to talking with his friends, he was on the football team... who was this boy, and why did he smile at me, I don't understand.