Chapter 2

I got to lunch, my eyes scanned the cafeteria for a seat, then I sighed, turning around and heading outside. I sat on a table, taking out my journal, and writing down a few ideas for trial hunting. Dean lets me be a little more stupid during easy hunts, and I get to come up with ideas to use... like dead man's blood water guns. I hummed some Song, I heard Dean play, once in the impala. My puppy ears itched under the beanie, I sighed then breathed in, only a few more hours of this and then I'm home free. The bell rang, I winced as the ringing hurt my sensitive ears. I got up and walked back into the school, I yawned then rubbed my eyes, walking to my classroom.
I sat down at the desk, and listened as the teacher talked, my mind fogged out. I blinked a few times, then my eyes glowed, I breathed out then closed my eyes. I opened my eyes and felt pressure on my chest, what's going on? What's happening?! My breathing slowed and I was back to normal... well, no, I wasn't. Every inch of my body hurt, I want Sam to explain what's happening to me, I don't understand.
I walked down the hall, the boys and girls all looked at me, I sighed then made eye contact with the boy from this morning. I smiled a bit then walked quicker down the hall, holy shit... I want to know his name. Then I fell forward, I caught myself with my hands, I gasped, then jumped up, landing on my feet again. A boy was laughing at me,
I said" Why would you do that?"
The boy said" Do what?"
" Trip me, push me, I don't really care, but I would like to know why you would do that to me?"
" Because I can, and you're a little string."
" I don't understand..."
" Idiot! You have nothing!"
" I-I have a lot of things... but I don't understand what you're speaking of."
" Ass, Boobs, you idiot. You're like a straight board. No curves, nothing."
" Uh... I don't- I don't understand.." he pushed me to the ground,
" Shut up, you idiot!" I got back up and pushed him, he flew back a little ways.
" Don't-Don't... Don't underestimate me, asshole, I'm a lot stronger and smarter than you think I am." I breathed heavily then walked away, fast, I wanted to scream and growl at him but I didn't. I ran into the bathroom, locking the door, I breathed heavily, then growled, I kicked the wall. I pulled out my phone and called Dean,
I said" Dean? I can't- I can't control, I want to kill something now!"
Dean said" Calm down, calm down, Kiddo, Just make it through the day and I'll make sure you get to kill something, okay? Just calm down."
" I don't- I don't want to calm down, I want to kill something now."
" You can't do that, sweetheart, We've gotta few demons causing some trouble, I'll let you go handle them, alright, you just gotta stay calm for right now."
" Okay. I'll calm down, but be outside when the bell rings, okay?"
" I will be, don't worry, I've got your back."
" Thanks, Dean." He hung up, I sighed then walked out of the bathroom, and back into the hallway.

The boy from early walked up to me, He said" Hey."
I said" Hi."
" Uh, what's your name?"
" Rose, what's yours?"
" Aiden. Where're you from?"
" Well... here."
" Cool, I moved here a few years ago, before middle school."
" Cool, uh..." then the warning bell rang," I gotta go." I scurried off to class quickly, I sighed then smiled, biting my lip.

Once school ended, I walked out and Aiden caught up to me,
He said" Hey, Rose."
I said" Hi, Aiden."
" So, uh..." he scratched the back of his neck," How do you get home?"
" Uh... my- my friend picks me up, I live with him."
" Oh. Cool, I ride the bus or my bike on sunny days."
" That's cool, I don't know how to ride a bike, well... I do, but not that good, you know."
" Why?"
" Uh... just never really learned."
" Didnt your dad or mom teach you when you were like 5?"
" Uh... no, they didn't." We walked out the doors and I saw the impala, Dean saw me and then saw Aiden. He toughened up his stance, his smirk on his face, I smiled, looking down a bit then looked at Aiden." I gotta go, bye, Aiden."
" Bye, Rose." I walked to Dean, he instantly hugged me, I wrapped my arms around his neck and held onto him.
Dean said" How was your day?"
I mumbled" Shut up, asshat."
" Okay." He kissed my head, I knew he was looking straight at Aiden,
" Stop being mean, Dean, let's go, come on, I need to kill."
" Alright, alright, let's go, kiddo." He opened my door then walked away, I got in and closed the door. He got in and drove off," Who was that?"
" Someone I met today, his name's Aiden, he's nice."
" Okay, what happened today?"
" Oh... Yeah, I'll tell you later."
" No, tell me now or I don't let you kill any demons."
" Fine, fine! A boy tripped me in the hallway, and I got very angry... I wanted to kill him, instantly, I wanted to rip his limbs apart. He called me an idiot, and he told me I had no ass or boobs, and it just... I wanted to feel his blood in my hands."
" That's just your aggression, I promise, you're hybrid half is turning aggressive, and that's okay."
" I need to kill something, Dean... Now!" I looked at him as my eyes glowed and my blood leaked from my mouth.
" Alright, let's go."

We got to a warehouse, demons attacked us, trying to get Dean, I growled then attacked them. I jumped onto one of them, and bit into their neck, my blood seeped into their neck and they died. I got up and attacked the one trying to get Dean, I bit into the girl's neck and her body dropped, Dean looked at me, then nodded behind me. I turned quick and bit down on the wrist of the man trying to grab me. I let go and he fell, I looked at Dean,
He said" You good now?" I breathed heavily, nodding my head," I feel like you're gonna pass out."
I mumbled" One of 'em got me." Dean scanned down my body and saw the knife wound.
" Hell, Rose." I fell, he caught me and led me to the ground, he took off my jacket and then lifted up my shirt. He sighed, then took off his shirt, he wrapped the shirt around my stomach and tightened it around the would and tied it. He made sure that my wound was slowing down the blood lose, then lifted me up. I tightly breathed in, and nodded as Dean looked at me, he started walking.
My vision blurred then everything went black...