Chapter 8

I've been training Aiden along the way to the east coast, taking up quick hunts every now and then. I watched as he killed the wendigo again, and smirked.
He said" What?"
I said" You've grown up, young one."
" I'm older than you. Once again."
" Hey! I'm older than you with experience though."
" Yeah, I know." He kissed me, holding my face in his hands," So, where to now?"
" To the motel room, get a few hours, then head out."
" Alright." We sighed," Now to climb up to the surface." I started climbing up, holding out my hand for him to grab," Lucky ass." I laughed as he grabbed my hand and I pulled him up, I had claws that dug into the rock, but he didn't, he's jealous.
Once we got to the top, we pulled ourselves on, and laid on our backs, staring at the sky. Breathing heavily, we smiled at each other,
I said" There we go, not hard, huh?"
He, sarcastically, said" Oh, yeah. Most definitely, so easy."
" Ha! Come on, let's go!" I got up and started walking, Aiden got up and followed me.
" How do we find our way back to the car?"
" I'm gonna sniff it out." He nodded as we started walking once I picked up the scent of my car. I jumped from rock to rock, Aiden following my moves but failing on agility." So, uh... I need to stop by my home before we make the trip to South Carolina."
" Okay... why?"
" To get something, uh... so this is it, your only chance to back out before we go in blind."
" I'm not backing out, Rose, you're stuck with me." I smiled a bit then jumped off the rock and landed on my feet on the ground. He tried to copy me but landed on his face, I laughed then crouched down," Ow!"
" I told you, I have supernatural abilities, while you do not! Don't copy me."
" I know." He got up, I stood up and walked away from him, he ran to catch up to me." Damn, you're beautiful, Rose." I blushed then turned to him, kissing him deeply, he held my waist and pulled me against him. He lifted me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist, as he leaned me against a tree. Our lips parted after a few minutes, he tried to pull my lips back in.
" Come on, we need shut eye." He sighed then carried me, not letting me down, I was lightly kissing at his neck and collarbone as I directed him to the car.

Once we got to the motel room, we both crashed onto the bed and I closed my eyes. He tugged me to him and wrapped his arms around me, I sighed and held his hands.
He whispered" What time are we getting up?"
I mumbled" 2pm, I have an alarm set."
" Okay." I fell asleep," Love you, Rose
Winchester." I smiled a bit then sighed, falling deeper to sleep.
I woke up to Aiden kissing at my neck quickly, I smiled and opened my eyes yawning a bit.
He said" I let you sleep a bit longer, Babe."
I said" How long?"
" Only an hour, all packed up, just have to check out."
" I slept through that?"
" Yeah, you did." I kissed him, he kissed me back, getting on top of me as we continued. I ran my hands up his stomach and chest, as he ran his hand up and down my sides. He flipped us over, holding my waist in his hands, rubbing gently, I sat on his lap, smiling at him. Then I leaned down, kissing his neck and collarbone, slowly rutting against him. He breathed out then wrapped his arms around my waist, and started leaving hickeys all over my neck.
After a while, we stopped, and smiled at each other.
He said" How'd I get so lucky to have such an amazing girl like you?"
I said" Don't know, but I know I'm not amazing."
" Yes, you are."
" Not." He started tickling me, I laughed and tried to stop him, I screamed, playfully, and held onto his wrists.
" Say you're amazing!"
" No!" He continued to tickle me, constantly,
" Okay! Okay! I'm amazing!" He stopped as I fell against him, pouting at him," Happy?"
" Yes, I am. Ready to go?"
" Yeah, I'm ready." I smiled, then got up, pulling on my shoes, we walked out, and he checked us out of the motel.

Once we got to the bunker in Lebanon, Kansas, I sighed then unlocked the door. He was staring in awe,
I said" This is my home." We walked downstairs, I turned on the lights and gulped.
He asked" You okay, Rose?"
" Yeah, I'm good. Come on. We gotta hurry." I walked up to the library, and searched for the book I was looking for. I sighed," Dammit, Dean, where'd you put the damn thing?" I rummaged through the books but couldn't find it, ugh!," Uh, just stay right here." I smiled and walked into the hallway, I walked to Dean's room. I saw the wooden panel Dean bought to measure how tall I was. I smiled and found the book I was looking for on his desk. I knew it, tears formed in my eyes," I'mma find you, Dean, I'm not gonna give up until you're home with me, you, Sammy, Jack, and Cas, I'm not gonna stop looking." I wiped my eyes then walked out, and back to the library. I found Aiden, waiting for me, looking at the weapons," Okay, uh, found it, let's go." He nodded and followed me upstairs and I cut the lights then closed the door. Locking it once again," Be home soon." I patted the door then walked to my car, I got in, Aiden was already inside, waiting for me. I started driving, pressing on the gas, speeding down the road fast, he laughed and looked at me. I smirked then slowed down once we hit a main road, laughing as he smiled at me and took a picture of me.

Fangs and glowing eyes [ Book 3 ] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें