Chapter 9

We were almost in South Carolina, Aiden was driving, I was sitting in the passenger, reading the book I needed.
Aiden asked" So, what even is that book?"
I said" Summonings, just in case I need to summon so back up, or summon Cas, my angel friend, or any of my angel friends."
" Weird."
" Not as weird as you think, My family is kinda friends with the King of Hell, his name is Crowley, he's a total douche."
" Good to know." I smiled, giggling at his face as he looked confused but not surprised. He continued to drive as I put the book up, and grabbed a bag of chips and a water. He opened his mouth, I put a chip in his mouth, and I laughed as he nipped my finger a bit, he smiled at me.
We pulled over when we saw a clearing, getting out of the car and walking away from the streets.
He said" So, what are we doing again?"
I said" Training you, because if it's demons, you're gonna need to know some good moves to get them off your back."
" I know how to fight, babe."
" Yeah, sure you do. Come on, then, fight me." I went dog, growling at him, fiercely," Come on!" He tried to kick me but I dodged him and tackled him to the ground," And you're dead. Try again." We got up, and he tried to punch my gut, I dodged him and grabbed his fist, and spun him around and held my claws to his neck." And you're-"
" Dead, I got it. Let's go again." I let go of him, and we tried again, but he failed again. Faltering, which, opened up a space where I flipped him over and he landed on the ground hard. He groaned,
" You're-"
" Dead, I know." He stood up, wincing in pain," Damn, a strong girl."
" Yeah, I know. Wanna go again?"
" Yeah, let's go." He tried to kick my shin and punch my face which failed when I grabbed his fist, and pushed back, while kicking his knee. He groaned and crouched down," I'll never get this, Rose." I crouched down next to him,
" You will, one day. If you even chose to stay in this life."
" I wanna be with you, I'll do anything to be with you."
" Look, Aiden, I tried to be normal, but it's not easy once you've seen what I seen. But this is your choice, okay? You don't have to be a hunter to be with me, you can play sports, get a scholar ship, go to college, and come back to me. We can start a life while I'm still helping my family do what we to best, our family business. Saving people, hunting thing. The family business." He smiled, nodding his head," Come on, let's hit the road, my turn to drive." We walked back to the car, I got into driver's side and started driving as he leaned back the seat to get some shut eye.

Once we got into the town, I looked around, Aiden was still asleep, I smiled then booked us a motel room. I gently woke him up, he groaned and opened his eyes,
I said" Come on, let's get inside." He nodded and grabbed our bags, yawning, following me to the room, I locked the car. I closed the door, and made a salt line on every entrance, then I got protection symbols all over the walls.
He said" Whatcha doing?"
" Protecting us. These'll keep us safe from about anything." I painted a devil's trap on the ceiling, and sat down on the bed." What's that?" He nodded to the ceiling,
" A devil's trap, it'll trap a demon in that spot if one manages to break in. Salt protects us from demons too, and holy oil, it protects us from angels, all we gotta do is light it on fire and it'll keep us safe." As I put holy oil on my bed side, I sighed and looked around, we're here." Okay, Aiden, I want you to stay here while I go investigate the town."
" Why?"
" Because if they discover me, you're gonna have to save the day, okay? If it does happen, use these items and this spell." I showed him the spell to summon Gabriel," This will force Gabriel to come out of hiding, first you'll have to light that holy oil around the entire room. It'll protect both of you, from anyone."
" Okay."
" I'll be back soon, hopefully." He nodded as I walked out the door and closed it. I sighed, and started walking around, I breathed in, then closed my eyes. They glowed as I caught Sam's scent, I followed it to a house a little ways in the woods.
I smirked then ran back to the motel, once I got there, I unlocked the door and smiled.
I mumbled" They're here, I know where they are. I didn't get any further, I'm goin' back at night, okay?" He smiled at me,
He said" This is the first time in months that I've seen you actually smile so happily."
" Thanks." I walked to the bed and sat down," I found them! I actually found them, and they're okay. Sam's scent, I caught it almost instantly, they're okay. I caught Jack's too, and Dean's, Cas', but Sam's stuck out more, so I could follow it more accurately! I found them, Aiden! I found my family! I found my boys!" He smiled, hugging me, I hugged him back,
" Oh, we reek." I laughed and smiled at him,
" Dibs!" He groaned and pouted at me,
" Dammit!" I smiled and kissed his cheek, grabbing my bag as he handed it to me. I walked into the bathroom, and started the shower, I stripped then got under the water. I sighed as the hot water slid down my body, I washed my hair and body then shaved my arm pits and legs, then my bikini line. They were too hairy for comfort, like I hadn't shaved them for a while and it was starting to itch.
I got out of the shower and tried my hair with a towel, wrapping a towel around me. I wrapped my hair up in a towel, then walked into the room again, he smiled at me then went back to watching tv. I changed into some clothes,

Once nightfall hit, I walked out of the motel room, and ran back to that house where my family was being held captive

I snuck up to the house, quietly, the ear piece in my ear spoke, it was Aiden of course.
He said" You good."
I whispered" Shh." He sent silent again, I snuck into the back, and looked into the window, I saw angels. I gulped then walked away, and found a window to the basement. I looked in and saw my family, I sighed, they were string up by their wrists, with metals chains, their legs tied to a pole. I quietly growled, then I saw Dean look my way, I ducked and slowly peeked up, Dean's eyes widened, I smiled at him. I went to open the window, Dean shook his head and mouthed" Run. Lucifer. Michael. Run." I took off running, my mind switched to animal and I ran on four legs.