• 111 •

"Well how could you have a thing with Taehyung three years ago when he was mine at that time? Taehyung is definitely not one to cheat, Bogum. So please end whatever fantasy you've created in your head." Jungkook retaliates.

"Bogum I'm so sorry but I think we need to go. It's been nice, thank you so much for dinner,"  Taehyung suddenly stands up, immediately grabbing Jungkook's hand and pulling him towards the exit. Of course, Jungkook didn't go against it. He let the red head drag him outside and kept quiet. It was his fault after all, he shouldn't have brought up whatever happened in their past.

"Why the fuck did you say that?" Taehyung coldly asks, letting go of Jungkook's hand. Jungkook fiddles with the loose strings on his red jacket's sleeves and avoids eye contact with the other, "I'm sorry. He was an assuming little bitch."

"Jungkook, I thought we were clear. That what we had three years ago was to never be spoken of again. We had a deal." Taehyung scolds.

"Why did we? Why can't I at least think of those memories we shared? Tae I—"

"It's Taehyung to you."

Jungkook sighs, "Taehyung. Look, I'm sorry  that—"

"Stop saying sorry if you don't really mean it!" Taehyung snaps, which bewilders Jungkook. Both of them were promptly silent, they were just staring into each other's eyes. One pair was full of sorrow and concealed pain. The other was of culpability. Jungkook was frozen on the spot, though when Taehyung turned away, his instant response was to hold him back by snatching his arm, "You can't let go of me, Taehyung."

"Oh? But you let go first, remember?" Taehyung contends, freeing his arm from Jungkook's grip and walking away. Jungkook decided not to follow.