• 134 •

"Fine my ass, you can barely talk properly. After all you've put us through you're still pushing us away, huh? Too bad, I'm not leaving," Taehyung declared. "Now, do I have to fight you too or will you take these pills properly and sit up for a few seconds?"

Jungkook didn't answer but Taehyung noticed he was trying to sit up on his own. Taehyung sighed and helped him by gently lifting his head and putting a pillow on the headboard of the bed for him to lean against. The red head held out the pills on his hand for the younger to take, but he noticed his hands were shaking too. "Just open your mouth, I'll do it." Jungkook nods and does what he was asked to, Taehyung popped the pills in and gave Jungkook some water to down them. Jungkook went to lie back down right after, shivering as much as he did earlier. "D-do you s-still hate m-me?" he asked, keeping his eyes shut again.

"I never actually hated you."

"B-but I hurt y-you."

"Still doesn't mean I have to hate you. I was just... really disappointed, I guess," Taehyung put the cap on and put the waterbottle on the table.

"But—"

"Jungkook shut the fuck up, you'll feel worse. Just go back to sleep."

"I'm c-cold. I can't j-just go back t-to sleep l-like that."

"Fine," Taehyung unexpectedly lied down next to Jungkook, making the younger open his eyes, "W-what are you doing?" Taehyung didn't respond, he just scooted closer to Jungkook. "Taehyung—" he was suddenly silenced when the older pulled him closer towards him until his back was pressed against Taehyung's chest and  wrapped an arm around his waist. Oh shit. Taehyung was hugging him. Jungkook's breath hitched. "I'm going to keep you warm for awhile so sleep. Stop talking, shut your eyes and rest. It's been a long day for you and everyone else, including me."

Jungkook kept quiet and shut his eyes again, he felt Taehyung let go of him to get up for a few seconds to turn off the lights. He then came back in bed and hugged Jungkook again, making the younger smile to himself regardless of feeling like shit. It's been such a long time since Taehyung held him like that. Whenever they were together they used to cuddle each other all the time and neither wanted to let go of the other when they did. He missed it so much. He missed Taehyung.