Jay gets lost in the mall.

Sorry for the late chapter! I was busy. I make it up to you guys by writing 3 chapters. Ok bye.

Okay here's the first story narrated by me , jayjay.

So I was with lenny and we were going shopping. Lenny had to use the bathroom so he left to use it. He said to wait for him here. So I did. I waited and waited and waited. It had been 40 minutes and I was getting worried so I went into the crowd and looked for him. I checked in every store, every food coirt, and every floor. And the elivator was broken so I had to take the stairs. And there was like, 50 floors! And I'm like you've got to be kidding me! And on the 50th floor I was pooped! I was panting and I literally fell to the ground and fainted. When I got up I looked around and no one was up here. I didn't get angry. I was just frustrated. So I walked down the steps. And was panting again. I didn't fall or anything. I went back to the spot he told me to wait at, and guess what, HE WAS FREAKING THERE  THE WHOLE TIME !!!!!!!!! I went over there and said Boi I have been all around this mall looking for you!!!! Where have you been?! Then he said the most stupidest thing anyone has said to me, I was washing my hands. When we got home I literally cursed a lot. And that's the story. Hope you enjoyed this story bye!

Again sorry for the late chapters.