Jay and Lenny bad date

Hey guys I'm back! I had to go to the dentist. And I had to go to my sisters baby shower. It was at my Bro house and I didn't know we were gonna spend the night there. I just got home. I'm doing fine. Okay this is taking to long. Bye!

Okay this one is narrated by me, lenny.

So me and jay were on our 3rd date and it was valentine day. And I wanted to make it special for her. Since she's my girlfriend. So I made a reservation at this really fancy restaurant. Then I wanted us to go to a show. Then finally, to tie it all up, we wold go to the park at 8:50 spend 10 mins walking then at 9:00 we would see the peace fish. Yeah it sounds really nice and special but this story is about a bad date not a good date. So jay and I went to the restaurant and we're kicked out. Oh I forgot to mention one thing when I see something hot my noes bleads. jay was wearing this.

So when I saw her outfit I was like" oh man this is gonna be bad

So when I saw her outfit I was like" oh man this is gonna be bad. I'm gonna cover my noes."

So I was covering my noes trying not to bleads all over the place. So we got kicked out because of late reservation. So we couldn't eat there. And I'm like I'm so sorry jay. Then she said it was fine. So we went to the show and we couldn't see.

Breaking the fourth wall here. So I'm making jay a bit shorter so she's still tall it's just that there are taller people in the way. Bye.

There were so many people in the way pushing and shoving. So we just left. Then I think hey I think I can save this date we can go to the park and walk and see the peace fish. Yes!

And then it started raining. Not just any rain it was poring really hard. So we just started booking it back to my car.

L: jayjay I'm so sorry. I should've checked the weather today.

J: no its okay. You didn't know. I brang 2 towels just in case. Here you take one and dry off.

L: thanks jay.

We were both drying off, and then it suddenly stopped raining and I saw a glow in the distance .

L: Jay look!

J: O.M.G. 

Then the peace fish start coming out .It was beautiful. Then it was over.

J: thank you lenny! It was beautiful.

Then she grabbed me and kissed me.I melted into the kiss and I was kissing back. 

           THE END.

Sorry for the long chapter. I wrote 476 words.

Bye.