A regular date turns into a party.

Here's the third chapter. This is getting fun don't worry about all my other books I'll update them too.

This one is narrated by jayjay.

So me and lenny were on our first date. I was really bored. And lenny was rambling on about why this place was good. While I was thinking man this place is dead. No music no dancing nothin'. Then he said "they've got over 30 saleds!" Then i was like dude i like raw meat im a werewolf .Then I heard Vinny call out" so did you blow the date yet!?" I could see lenny being angry about someone calling out did you blow the date yet? I thought it was funny. Then he said " ey jeej "

Okay so um athour here so this takes place when jayjay name was jiji. Viziepop changed the name because viziepop bought jay from a friend. But they wanted the character back so she changed the name to keep the character. That's a little back story for you guys. Okay let's continue.

I said ey Vinnie. Lenny asked if I was having fun. I replied with a no. This place is really dead here. He aplogized for bringing me here. And I said no its fine but you wanna have some real fun? 

L: what do you mean by fun?

J: follow me.

L:okay

Time skip cuz I'm lazy to write.

J: here we are.

L: a party?

J: yeah come on!

( jay and lenny are dancing )

THE END

Another great chapter. sorry the pic is hard to see. I had to screen shot it. Bye!