2. Happiness?

Oh my God guys I love this chapter and the next one! It was sooo fun to write Alhamdulillah.

Please vote for the story!
Thenkssss.
:)

•••

And we have made some of you as trials for others, will you have patience?
[Holy Quran 25:20]

Chapter 2

Happiness?

In the smudgy light of the night lamp, tears sprinkled her eyes.

He was a trial for her and she was indeed being patient with a beautiful patience.

She knew the hadith of the Prophet PBUH that whoever tries to be patient, Allah will give him patience.

Pari inhaled the sweet rain-washed smell of the starless night. She had so many dreams she wanted to fulfil, so many things she wanted to beg for.

Bowing down to her Creator, she made dua for all those people suffering in silence, she prayed for the ummah, she prayed for her family and friends.

And she prayed for the one who had never noticed her. It was more like a child asking for a chocolate, than a prayer.

Allah pleaseeee pleaseee pleaseee make us the best for each other in this life and the hereafter. Pleaseeeeee change his heart.

She knew if someone else heard those please's she would be the joke of the century but in front of the All Knowing, she was more carefree than kids.

The ting of a new message on her phone caught her attention. She was used to getting texts at that weird time because of medical emergencies.

Are you wearing a sari? Well, you won't be sari if you go out with me.

It was a Facebook message from a guy called Prinxe Feroxe. She didn't know whether to bang her head on the wall or laugh. It wasn't new for her to receive creepy weird messages, all girls received them. But the pick up line was what amused her.

Nonetheless, she was going to block him like all the others.

The fajr alarm made her abandon the phone and stand up for salah.
Her sleeping pattern revolved around the five prayers. Back when she wasn't used to praying, sleep was her best friend but Dr. Arham had clearly changed that.

On the breakfast table, silence reigned because of Pari's new sister in law. Zaid had stopped Firdous from offering the girl breakfast.

"If my wife can't eat here, I won't either." Usama pushed his plate back and stood up in anger. "Come on Holly. We'll eat out."