1 > Alex Vause

Creds:@marvellousimagines on Tumblr

"You know it took me a long time to learn that being in here wasn't worth the trouble it brought, too." Alex sat down across from you, her glasses perched on her nose. She had her long black hair tied up in a french twist that was held together with a beautifully ornate black comb that was decorated with a golden dragon. She had chosen a slimming black skirt-suit with black heels.
"What? Just because this is my sixth time being caught for smuggling things into the country? This is nothing." You can't look her in the eye, you knew what was to come and you were still terrified.
"You're safe in here." she said finally. "You don't have to put on this act. I know you're scared and that's why I'm here. I still care about you, (y/n)."
"Tch." you click your tongue and refuse to look at her. Nobody really cared about you, just what you could do for them.
Alex sighed and leaned back against her chair. "I can't help you if you push me away." she folded her arms across her chest. "And you are so worth helping."
Your eyes widen for a moment and then you look at her. Alex is smiling at you, warm and inviting. "I got into this profession to turn my life and other peoples lives around. They call me in when they see potential and there is so much in you. They are going to make you a one time offer, and I'm telling you (y/n) you need to take it."
The next hour was spent explaining the plan and what you would be doing for the people who were going to get you out of this jam. The plan seemed perfect. Five years 9 of working for this company for a lifetime of anything you could ever want, all you would have to do was trust Alex.
"Okay." You finally said,looking up at Alex who was now standing over you. It had gotten stuffy in the room so she had taken off her jacket to reveal a white blouse that hugged her curves nicely, and for some reason that made you blush. Alex looked down at you for a moment as if she didn't believe this was going to work.
"Really? You'll do it?" You nod and suddenly you're in her arms in one of the tightest hugs you have ever been given.
"If you really think that this is the only way I will be out of prison then yes I'll do it. I'll put my trust and life in your hands, Alex Vause." You stare up at her through your lashes and suddenly the both of you are blushing.