3 > Daddy/Daya

Creds:@tatiyana-rakiah on tumblr / tatiyanarakiah on wattpad x

Your POV

You saw the way Daddy looked at your new friend, Daya. Giving her special treatment n shit. You remembered when that was you. You used to be a cookie too. A few months back, that was you. You were Daddy's favorite girl, you were special, and you were the one she loved.
You hated Daya because she replaced you. It wasn't her fault she was so sexy with all those curves and that pretty face. In fact, if you weren't so into Daddy, you'd be all over her. You weren't upset with Daddy either. Daddy is a lion. She see's something she wants and pounces. You were just devastated because obviously you weren't enough.
You knew things were going south between the two of you when you found her slipping Oxy into Daya's shampoo cap. That's almost the same move she used on you. Soon, she would barely touch you, she started treating you just like annalisa and her other girls.
Surprisingly, you found it easy to be around Daya though. She taught you how to draw manga eyes and she was chill. You two talked about your pasts and she mentioned that she had a daughter by a CO from camp. She trusted you and you trusted her.
With Daddy, you kept your cool and didn't bitch and moan about your loss of attention or how she fucked up with the rats and CO Hellman backing out of business with D Block so the girls went through withdrawal. You were supportive throughout the heartbreak. You watch silently as 2 C block girls jump Daya for the oxy she traded. It hurt to just watch your friend get her ass whooped for fucking pills, but you wouldn't be no help to her after if you got jumped too. So you waited behind a corner till they left then rushed in.
"Fuck, Daya, you okay mama? Shit" you ask her, picking her up.
She groans trying to stand up, "Yeah I'm cool, I'm f- OUCH!" She yelps
"Shit, shit! Here let's go to Daddy, tell her what those cunt block bitches did!" You usher her away to the cell to find Daddy pacing nervously. Even anxious as hell she was fine as fuck. She immediately spots Daya limping as you let go of her.
"What the fuck happened to you guys?! You got the stuff??" Of course, her priorities are fucked
"Nothing happened to me, but they got Daya." I answer the first question.
Gasping for air, Daya adds, "They jumped me. Cunt block bitches."
Daddy faces me "Y/N, Why didn't you help her?"
"I weigh 105 pounds, what the fuck am I gonna do to some fat ass C Blocks?"
Back to Daya "Wheres the oxy, did you get it??" Daddy presses. She needs those pills, Barb is going through withdrawal.
"They took it!" Oh shit.
Daddy immediately spins on her feet, knocking over a cup. "Fuucck!"
You just stand aside watching, knowing that she's in deep shit with Barb now.
"What are you more concerned about? Me or the oxy?" Daya questions her, suprised. After all she is Daddy's special girl.
Daddy removes her hands from her neck, realizing how inconsiderate she sounds.
"Hey. Every one of those bitches gonna get her face carved out," Daddy tells her, face molding into one of concern and support "for touching you."
Wow, you remember when you were that important. It hurt to see how quickly you became just another girl to Daddy, no matter how many times she told you otherwise. Everyone knows there can't be two of Daddy's favorite girl.
You didn't realize, but your eyes are glistening with tears as you continue to watch them, not hearing anything up until Daddy says to daya "That's right. That's a good girl."
You couldn't take it anymore.
Daya looks up and asks you "what's wrong, Y/N?" You shake your head and wipe the tear away. She doesn't know. But you know, Daddy knows. You turn and run before they say anything else. You turn and head to the laundry room and bump into someone. Fucking Badison.
"Aww princess, what's the matter? Your Daddy dont love you no more?" The blonde teases.
"Fuck off, Fatison." You counter. You've done it, you've pissed off the top dog of C block, and no ones gonna save you.
"What did you call me, bitch? You don't wanna mess with me, especially when theres no one here to protect you." Badison threatens, spitting in your face. "Y'know, I heard about you. Sucking off Hellman for drugs, you're nothing but a dirty worthless slut. Girls, get in here, let's show D block who they're fucking with."
On cue, Teng and Akers come through the door, pulling shanks from their socks and waistbands. You realize that your fucked and you can't fight them all at the same time.