Chapter 2: Jealousy.

Was it the mere sight of them being together like that, or was it the fact that their lips were only a few inches apart? Whilst Midoriya and Powerloader were conversing about Izuku's costume, Uraraka's mind was still stuck on replay, the scene that happened only moments ago played over and over in her head, a broken record. Was this jealousy? Or could it have just been the fact that there wasn't any competition before, and now there was?

"It was just an accident, right? That's what it was and that it will be, just a series of misfortunate event's." Ochaco took a deep breath and sighed.

"Let's see.. Midoriya," Powerloader started, "you mainly fight with your fists and your finger's, in that case, I should be able to do something for you pretty fast."

This brought a wide toothy grin to the successor of One For All, his smile also bringing a smile to Uraraka's face as well. He had that effect on everyone, but his smile to her brought a sense of security and relaxation, a smile that said 'everything will be alright'.

"Deku that's awesome!"

Izuku simply nodded and smiled back at her in response. Just then something touched Izuku that made him turn as pale as a new white sheet of paper.

"Yes, yes, I see the problem~" Hatsume stated as she touched Midoriya's upper half. She pushed up against him a bit to get more of a feel, this caused her assets to brush against his arm which made made Izuku's face red as a tomato.

On the other hand Uraraka's countenance was green, green with envy and it showed all over her face. Although she was shocked, slightly saddened and angry, jealousy was the main emotion that showed.

"H-Hatsume what are you doing to him?" She asked in a shaken voice.

A giggle escaped from between her lips before moving to the front of his body, her hands still swiftly moving across his build, "I'm feeling on his muscles~" She looked up at Midoriya with a wide grin, "Oh my, your body's much more muscly than it looks!~"

It were as if his soul left his body from pure embarrassment and all that was left was a flustered shell.

Was this just a harmless statement made by someone clueless about her feelings towards the boy in front of her? Uraraka honestly didn't care. What Hatsume said to her was a declaration of war, a war that she would most definitely win.

Chapter 2: End.