Chapter 9: Tormented

"WHERE AM I YOU SON OF A BITCH!?" The vibrations emitting from the cage made a metallic sound in response to Izuku's rage.

He was scared, he hated to admit it to himself but he'd never been in this type of situation. This person gave off a totally different aura than any set of circumstances he's ever been in.

The tall slender figure waved his body around as if he was wheat in the wind. The smile on his face was enough to make Midoriya jump in panic.

He looked Deku up and down licking his lips. "Mmmm yes, the one specimen that was picked up today" he said in a croaky voice. He put his face up against the cage. "A little bit rowdy don't you think?" The figure mumbled to himself before violently grabbing Izuku's neck through the cage causing him to wince in agony.

"NOW YOU LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" He gripped Dekus neck tighter "YOU DONT GET TO ASK QUESTIONS HERE!" The man dug his dark jagged nails into Izuku's neck causing him to bleed, cry and squirm.

Deku tried to fight back but his attempts were futile, all he could feel was the madness overcoming his body. He could barely hear the man anymore

The man tossed Deku onto the floor as his lungs took in any little bit of air they could gather.

"Oh, by the way." The slender man stood, "This place is strapped with explosives" he pulled a detonator out of his pocket and armed it, "you try anything funny, we're all dying tonight." He laughed sinisterly as he walked away.

Midoriya was shaken to the core, he was stuck. This man had laid out his aces on the table and he really couldn't do anything about it.

"That's usually how it is around here." Izuku turned to the figure from eariler.

"Just dont try anything too rash and everything will be fine. We've all gotten use to it" it tapped.

Izuku mentality sighed, "How long have you been here?"

"Two weeks I think, maybe more."

"How many of you are here?"

"Fifty of us including you."

That number is what made Midoriya pause in terror. These people have been here for two or more weeks away from their families, always living in fear of when the next day will be their last.

"Hey." Izuku started, "I may not look like one, but I am a hero and I promise you that I will get you all out of here."

The cold blue eyes of the person he was communicating with looked at him sadly.

*Flashback*

"Lilly come on we're going to get out of here!" The red hair boy called to his sister.

"But what if he comes and hurts us Sam?" She reluctantly grabbed his hand.

The boy grinned,"You know I won't let anything bad happen to you, I promise. We'll get out of here!"

*End of Flashback*

"If you think we can get out of here...."

"You might as well be taking your own life."

Chapter 9: End.