Chapter 8: Disaster

9:00 PM

About an hour after the abduction 15 pros showed up to the scene as well as the police. They were examining the area, trying to see if they could find a lead as to who took Izuku.

"It was a grey delivery truck, that's all we saw." Hatsume said disappointedly,  Ochaco followed with a head nod.

"Ok, thank you for that bit of information" the cop responded. "We'll find your friend." He smiled and headed back towards the the heros.

"This sucks.." Uraraka murmered.

"Totally.." The curly haired girl let out a sigh.

Principal Nezu sent out an announcement, that all students must stay indoors until the situation was handled, which was pretty unsettling to everyone on campus.

The infamous security system of Yūei Highschool had been infiltrated, no one understood how someone managed to do it. But whoever did, they did a fine ass job.

Hound dog showed up on the scene a few moments later, the other pros informed him on what was going on and then he got to work. He sniffed the area, making sure his nose didn't miss a thing. He then smelled the air and then.

"Bingo."

9:45 PM

Darkness. Thats all Midoriya saw, he wanted to move, but couldn't. He wasn't awake nor was he sleep, he was just...there in his head.

Then came a blast of winter frost candooling with spring monsoon. Freezing fluid flooded his nostrils and poured down his throat robbing him of his respiratory ability as the liquid flooded his airways. Eyes forced open and waking now subject to the fridge burn of ice cold water upon his oculus. Izuku frantically looked around, his pulse racing like a freight train. His gaze was eventually met with two blue eyes staring right back at him. It was dark, so he couldn't really see who, or what it was, but he could tell that it wasn't menacing in anyway. It just felt sad.

"Hello?" Midoriya whispered to it. It didn't say anything back, but it shook its head back and forth very quickly.

"No?" Izuku asked again, this time it shook its head harder and started tapping on the ground.

Tap tap, tap, tap tap tap.

It was soft, so Midoriya could barely hear it, he was first confused about what it was doing. It just sounded like a series of random taps, but after listening to it once more he realized that it was morse code!

"We cannot speak. If we speak. He will come back."

Midoriya responded, "He? He who? Where am I?!"

"The one who brought you here."

A door creaked open, the smell of blood filled Deku's nostrils. As the light from the other room entered the dark space, Izuku started to see somethings that he wished he hadn't.

As much as he tried, he couldn't cast his gaze away from the gruesome scene. Dried blood on the floor and broken glass everywhere. Bloodied surgical instruments on the ground left a bad feeling in his stomach. What made it worse was what he saw himself in.

A cell? No, a human sized kennel. As he looked around he saw more and more people and at that point he realized he was nothing more than cattle.

Chapter 8: End.