Chapter 7: Nightmare.

10:00PM

The rustling of trees could be heard throughout the forest.

"Hatsume! Did you find him?!" The gasps grew louder and louder, as the sound of pitter pattering footsteps echoed throughout the forest.

"No I can't find him anywhere! I'm going to look over there!"

An explosion shook the ground causing everything to shake. A light thud hit the ground followed by a small groan.

"You don't look too good you need to take a break."

"No. I'm not stopping til I find him!"

12:00AM T-9Hrs

Class 1-A had a special assignment today. They had to work with the Support Course students to make a support item to enhance their abilities.

In the Development Stuido

"Ugh.. Could you at LEAST let me see what you're doing. Teamwork is apart of the grade you bimbo." Uraraka exasperated.

"Fine." Hatsume placed the device on the desk in front of them.

Uraraka gawked at it. It was a small white disk but it had a little bit of thickness to it. "What does it do?"

"It's a device that allows you to use your quirk more offensively. I'm almost done." A second later a Hatsume heard a little click signifying that it was done, and it brought a smile to her face. "It's complete!"

Uraraka smiled a little bit, "Ok, hurry up and put it on me!" She enthusiastically put her arm on the table and Hatsume just as quickly put it onto her costume.

"Ok.." Hatsume started as she looked around the room to see what she could test it on. "There!" She pointed at the pile of junk on the floor, the actual junk. "Now imagine forming a ball in your hand with your quirk."

"Ok.." Uraraka closed her eyes and she imagined a ball forming into her hand. The device on her arm activated and began to form this pink liquid in her hand which formed a liquified ball. She opened her eyes and was looking at the strange ball, "Ok, now what?" She asked.

"Throw it at the junk." She pointed at the pile of junk of the floor.

"Ok here it goes.." Uraraka threw the ball at the junk and it exploded with a flash of pink light. All the junk was floating which left Ochaco in shock.

"I made it so that you don't have to get in close unless a situation calls for it." Hatsume smiled at her creation.

Uraraka smiled, "Thank you so much, Hatsume!"

A little blush dusted the young inventor cheeks, "don't mention it." She flashed her signature smile.

Ochaco thought for a second, 'Hatsume isn't really all that bad.' She looked at pink haired girl, "Hatsume?"

"Yeah?" She looked back into her eyes.

"Why do you like Deku?" She looked at Hatsume with all seriousness.

The inventor blushed, "Why so touchy touchy you Air Head."

Uraraka sighed, "I'm sorry, I just really wanted to know why is all."

"...... He's just amazing." Hatsume started to smile. "His will to get stronger, his energy, his passion, his personality. They're all the more reason to like him even more. But his drive to be an amazing hero. That's the thing I love about him." Hatsume's face turned a crimson red, she let the 'L' word slip out, but she didn't didn't care. It was the truth, so there was nothing to be upset about.

There was a moment of silence, "Honestly that's the same way I feel, Hatsume." She looked at her hands, "Deku's drive to become a hero is other worldly. He continues to push past the limits of his power even though all odds are against him, it's amazing really. That's why I push myself every day to get better, because if he can do it I can do it too."

(Cause sexual equality and all that jazz, yay!)

Ochaco's words caused the pink haired girl to smile, she walked up to her and held out her hand. "Just cause we're fighting for the same boy doesn't mean we can't be friends." Hatsume grinned.

Uraraka hesitated but she grabbed Hatsume's hand. "Yeah." She shook her hand, "From this day forward we're rivals."

8:00PM T-1Hr

Hatsume and Ochaco were walking out of their classes, they both made an A so that was a plus. After they congratulated each other they started to talk about what girls would talk about on a Friday afternoon. They walked out the front school doors and they happened to find Deku walking towards the 1-A's dorm.

"De-"
" Mido-"

*BOOM*

White. White was all the two girls could see. Other than the loud blaring alarms they really couldn't hear anything else either. Ten seconds later their vision cleared. They could see what was left of a wall but no Izuku Midoriya. They quickly stood and ran towards the wall, only to see a truck pull off leaving nothing but smoke. There was fear. The two were scared, fear had overcome the both of them as they watch the truck zip down the street with their love.

Chapter 7: End

Hiya! Long time no see. Yea yea, I know. I'm turning into one of these inconsistent youtubers. But hey! Here's content! Honestly I had no clue how to make this chapter. For a while. Everything I thought of was completely shit. And I don't want to give my fans a shitty ass story, so it was prolonged. That was until a few nights ago I had a dream about the story and here it is. This is going to be something big. And to make up for the time. These chapters are going to be long. So thanks again for reading. And I'll see you in the next one, chao.