7

"So you're friends with Hyunjin?" I asked Seungmin. We were sitting in front the convenience store.

"Kinda, we're just hanging out with each other." He told me.

"Do you know why he changed schools?" I then asked him.

"He said because he had to. Family and such stuff." He explained and looked over at me.

I just nodded and took a sip from my coffee.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked me with a small smile.

"Nope. Not going trough sh*t again, do you have a girlfriend?" I asked him.

"Nope. But got a crush." He then told me.

"Good luck then bro." I said and threw my coffee in the trashbin.

"Why don't you go to school anymore?" Seungmin asked.

"Just because. Don't have a certain reason." I lied to him.

"Really? You can tell me. Nobody lefts school for no reason." He said.

"I did. Just hated school." I said.
"This probably doesn't really fit in here, but does Hyunjin have a girlfriend right now?" I asked and looked at him.

"Why don't you just ask me Chaesol?" I heard a voice behind me.

I rolled my eyes and went into the convenience store.

As I wanted to sit down he grabbed my wrist.

"You broke up with me. Shouldn't I be the one avoiding you?" He asked and looked down to me.

"You should. But you aren't. Why are you even here?" I asked him and he let go of my wrist.

"Why? Oh I can't? Are you the owner?" He asked me.

"Just leave me Hyunjin. I don't want to see your face." I told him and turned around.

"I've dreamt about you after you left." He said and I could hear the pain in his voice.

And I couldn't sleep because of what happened.

"Why did you really leave? Was ist because of my parents?" He asked me.

I just ignored him.

----------------------------

Hope you liked it!
Don't forget to vote and comment!

I

'm thinking about publishing another story, but I don't know about whom, maybe Nct again? Svt?