10

"Why are you laughing?" I asked him.
"Is this a joke to you?"

"In some ways?" He said and looked at me with an expression I've never seen before.

He looked angry. But not angry in a way where he'd hurt someone. He looked angry as if someone hurt him really bad.

"What do you want? Can't you just leave me alone? Why are you so suddenly appearing?" I asked him.

"Is it my fault that you broke up with me?" He said and grabbed my hand.

"Is it my fault that you behaved like we aren't together?" I asked him.

People were looking at us. I felt uncomfortable. It's the same as in school. We fought alot, so the other students made pictures and videos of us. They made fun of me. Not him, but only me.

"Do you know how much I suffered in our relationship?" I felt my eyes getting teary.

"What?" He looked at me with a sad expression.

"People were making fun of me because we were together! I started to get depressed!" I told him and felt the tears running down my face now.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked and wiped away the tears.

"What would it change? Why do you think I left immediately after we broke up? Because I wanted to? People were texting me everyday to go and die, only because I was dating you. They were so jealous they even sent stuff to my mother!" I told him.

"Why are you telling me now?! I'd have done something! Something that would have saved you! Something that would have safed our relationship!" He said and hugged me

I pushed him away. "I don't want to talk to you anymore. Please, leave me alone." I just said and quickly went to Minho and Minah who both hugged me.

"It'll be fine. Everything will be fine." Minho said.

"You could've talked to us too! You've never told us anything about this asshole!" Minah said and slightly pushed me.

After this long day I went home and quickly showered.

After I showered I quickly cooked myself some food.

I'm living together with my older brother, but he's still working at this time.

After I made myself some food I sat down on the couch and watched TV.

Not long after I received a Message.

Unknown
Hellowww, It's mee <3

Me
Hellowww, I don't know you </3

Unknown
That hurt

Unknown
I'm Seungmin

Me
Oh

Me
I'm sorry <3

Unknown
Apology Accepted.

Me
That's why I like you the most

Seungminnie
What about this other boy???

Me
Which one?

Seungminnie
Don't act as if you have this many male friends

Me
That hurt

Me
Minho?

Seungminnie
Yeah

Me
He's my best friend

Me
Nothing more tho

Seungminnie
Are you sure?

Seungminnie
I think he likes you

Me
Yeah of course

Seungminnie
Well gotta leave now, Sleep well Angel <3

Me
What

Me
You sleep well too??????

----------------------------------

Hope you liked it!
Don't forget to vote and comment!