24

H Y U N J I N   P O V

"I told you she'll reject you." I told Changbin who was sitting next to me on my bed.

"Listen, Is she dating this Ten or not?" He looked over at me.

"I don't think so. What do you think Seungmin?" I slightly tapped him.

"H-Huh? Ah yeah yeah." He said and smiled.

"What is it?" Changbin looked at him.

"Hm? Why?" Seungmin looked at me.

"You haven't talked since quite a long time." I told him.

"Just thinking about school stuff." He explained to us.

"But what's so nice about this Ten guy? I mean what's his name alone?" Changbin said with louder voice.

"He's Thai. Try memorizing his real name." I told him and laughed a little.

"But if they aren't dating, why is he calling her Angel?" He asked me.

"Find it out yourself. You're smart enough aren't you?" I asked him and stood up.

"Shall we go out? Or do you wanna play games?" I asked them.

"Call your girlfriend over with her friends! Let's have fun with them." He smirked.

"Seungmin, hit him." I told Seungmin.

.
.

"Hyejoo listen, you shouldn't drink! You're too young to drink!" I told her and grabbed the alcohol bottle.

"Whyyyy~? It feels nice~" She said and hugged me.

"It's not healthy for you! Look, go to my bedroom." I told her and she nodded.

"Are you coming too then?" She asked and held my hand.

"I'll just clean up a little, then I'll come!" I told her.

.
.

I didn't go to her. Why would I? I don't love her. Yes. I still love Chaesol. I don't even understand it myself. Chaesol has really changed.

"What you doing here?" I heard someone asking next to me.

----------------------

I hope all those who didn't vote on previous chapters, would vote for them too!
Next Chapter → 8 Votes.

Vote&Comment!