Chapter 3

For the pass couple of weeks everything were normal and routine around here. But this 13 years old girl  I got a problem with decided she gone pick on me.  She thought wrong.  She was calling me all kind of name that were in a deaf book,  your momma Bible, animal book,  regular book and all. 

I maybe deaf but don't let it fool ya. I didn't cry.  I just smirk. Cool.  I went on about my business.  Anyway another story for another day. Today is Saturday of July. They said they taking boys and girls to Waffle House for breakfast.  I got dress with a blue jean, yellow and black checker shirt with timberland boots. I had a older girl to brush my hair in a bun.  For a 5 years old I did good. I'm more of a boy then a girl.  

Few minutes later everybody was in line waiting on to get on the van.  It about 5 of them. As I was waiting. That 13 years old girl, I learn her name Auqura. And I call her ocean because I don't even how to pronoun her name right. 

She was pushing me and I end up bumping into another person in front of me. In the corner of my eyes, my twin was ready to to jump out of the van.  We communicate with our eyes letting him I got this. We got witness and there were two of them. I turn around and she was smiling innocent.  "No hit me no more". She push me again. Strike 2. "No playing ".

"You ain't gone do nothing, deaf girl. That why your momma don't  want you". When she said that.  I snapped.  Mind you I'm 5 and she 13.  I just tripped her over. And try to punch her the best I can.....  She was rolling me all I bit her in the face. I caught her good.  I punch her in the stomach. I don't care I will not lose.  My cousin taught me well. 

I felt a strong grip of a man grabbed me by my shirt.  I was still swinging. I ended up hitting him the eyes. He let me go and I was trying to get to the girl but they won't let me. I got so mad I growl at them.

My brother was banging on the windows trying to get to me.  "Aight now children  break it up.  Who started?" Everybody that was surrounded by me point at the ocean girl.
She jump up real quick and were about to cry.  "No I didn't they lie on me". "No you started it,  you push her and told her that her mama didn't want her" I read her lip.  "So she ugly anyway" See what I mean.  I started to run up but I got held back. 

"Auqura you are not going anywhere until you say sorry". One of the staff said.  She huff and said sorry and we got on the van and we went on to Waffle House. 

The whole way to Waffle House she was just mean mugged the hell out of me.  I got scare a little.

Later that day

We all had fun. When we got back to the place.  We all had to fresh up for lunch. I was changing  my clothes and I felt someone pull me to aside choking me. It was ocean girl. I couldn't breathe. I was fighting her but she was stronger.

"Read. my. lip. Quit playing with me.  This my territory. I run this not you". She let go. She took a last glance at me and walk off. 

I just stood there trying to catch a deep breath.  Can I catch a break?

Short chapter I know.  But thank for my supporter.