1

" welcome to flower's cafe ~"

the waiter , with a name tag written 'ju haknyeon' bow as the door bell rings and two figure step in . a boy and a girl . they both go to the counter to order .

" you two are here again ? what would you like to order ?" the boy with a blonde hair and a name tag written 'choi chanhee' greet them . seems like theyre a regular there .

" yes , we're here again . can i have hot choco with some marshmallow ? what would you like to have ?" she then ask to her , probably , boyfriend .

" ice americano ." he said . chanhee take both of their order before giving them a buzzer which will buzz once their order's ready .

the two of them take a sit near the window . none of them speak , they both got their eyes fixed to the scenery .

" the view tonight is so nice " the girl state . but the boy remain silent .

" having you here is nicer " she added .

" can you stop ?" the boy utter . his voice doesn't sound so stable and his eyes are red .

" what do you mean ?" she ask , confusedly .

" daemin , aren't you tired of me ? i've never give my attention to you and i was never nice to you !" he exclaimed . the girl , which named daemin , remain smiling .

" what is going on ?" haknyeon whisper to the other worker named kim sunwoo

" looks like theyre breaking up ?" both of their eyes , no , not just them , the other workers too . they all got their eyes on the couple .

" no , because i love you . why would i get tired of you- " her voice vibrates and her eyes looks nervous too

" stop acting like you're okay . you know what ? i'm sick of you . you know i cheated on you right ? why act like you have no idea ?"

" wow that idiot cheated on her . what an asshole " sunwoo curse without he realised and he got a slap on the shoulder .

" yes , my friend told me that a lot . but i trust you , so i get rid of my thought ... " her voice cracks .

" stop it . i've tried so hard to make you hate me . i don't reply to your text , i don't meet you , i don't answer your call . but you're still there hanging onto our relationship . you look pathetic " he state . his last sentence broke daemin's heart . a little bit too hard

" he call her pathetic ?! how can he ? does he even have a heart ?" a worker named lee hyunjae joined into their conversation

" t-that girl is crying ..."

" i'm pathetic ? yes i admit it too . i stay with you even when i know you cheated on me . so what ? should we break up ?" daemin eyes got teary and she started crying . her heart feel crashed and it hurts a lot .

" yes , we should . " that guy stand up before leaving .

" donghan , don't leave me ." she beg as she hold into his arm . no word come out from the guy's mouth . instead , he push her hand away and go .

daemin stay in her place . her heart is broken . the times they spent together has vanished . it had never hurts this bad .

she is crying , alone . all the worker watching her , had their brain cursing . why did such man dump a girl like her ? all of them feel so mad ,

except for this guy ,

he felt even sad .