5

juyeon rub his eyes . he slept less than 3 hours and yes , he really feel sleepy . it was nice he didn't drink much , he might couldn't even go to work today .

the first thing he thought once he come back to his sense ,

" will she come today ?"

just remember what happened yesterday make him smile ear-to-ear .

as soon as he enter the cafe , he could see some of his friend already arrived . sure , they are the the earliest member to wake up . not even much of them ,

only kevin to be precise .

" why did you left early yesterday ?" kevin ask as his hand is busy wiping the table . they need to get ready to open their cafe .

" i just have something to do " juyeon answer as he hurriedly get his uniform and apron to help kevin .

both of them stay silent for a while . no one speak up . sure , they're a bit awkward together . they don't say much unlike the other boys . although they both can be a bit loud , the situation will still be awkward if the other 10 members are not there . kevin didn't say a thing and he only focus on wiping the tables .

juyeon , who was also wiping the tables , freeze on the spot when he reach that one table .

that one table daemin cry on .

it's breaking his heart everytime he recall the sight of her breaking into tears .

" geez , this table remind me of that yesterday girl " kevin state .

" she should have gotten someone better " the canadian boy add as he start wiping the table

" i know right " juyeon let out a little fake chuckles .

ring ~

as the bell ring , both of them look at the door . there stand a young boy who's wearing a black hoodie and a cap on his head , probably to cover his messy morning hair .

" why did you two come so early ?" he state

" to work " juyeon reply disheartedly . making kevin laugh as the other boy stand flustered .

" i'll change into the uniform first ."

" hurry up , changmin !"

____________

daemin stand stone holding her plain transparent umbrella , thinking whether or not should she step into the vintage-vibed cafe . sure , coming to the cafe has been a habit she can't stop . she can't go on a day without having their chocolate drink . but after what happened yesterday , she feel too embarassed to show up in front of all the workers including juyeon .

it's been 5 minutes that she has been staring at the front door . in that rainy day , she's really craving for a cup of their hot choco with 3 pieces of marshmallow on top . how would it feel to be in heaven .

" daemin ?" a young man come running towards her . although it was raining , he wasn't bothered by it and get through it as if it was nothing

" you're getting wet , juyeon " daemin say as she raise her umbrella a little so it can cover juyeon from the rain , too . but juyeon give no damn about it , seeing daemin there is what matter .

" why didn't you get inside ? it's cold out here ." juyeon ask

" i'm shy " she said . how weird , they only know each other for a day yet nothing is awkward between them

" what are you shy for , let's go . hot choco with marshmallow is coming for you ~" juyeon pull her sleeve making her leg to move from the spot . the girl could do nothing but to follow him since she can't stop him . at the end , she really step into the cafe .

and her face turned red and hot .

all 9 pairs of eyes is now on her . thanks god the other customers wasn't bothered by her sudden appearance .

" oh ! you're here again " haknyeon come and greet her as soon as he see the figure of her .

" i'll continue my work , just act normal " juyeon whisper before he leave her for work

" y-yes i'm her again " she smile awkwardly before taking a step to the counter where she meet chanhee , like always .

" daemin ! how are you feeling today ?" he ask . apparently , chanhee is close with daemin since he always be the one who took her order .

" better i guess ... " she answer shortly

" i'm sorry for you . you deserves a better one . anyway , hot chocolate with marshmallow will arrive soon . please take a seat " chanhee say as he handed a buzzer to daemin . before daemin could even find her money in her soft pink coloured sling bag , chanhee stop her .

" it's okay . it's free today . " chanhee strike a soft smile to her , lefting her completely confused

" why ?"

" you've faced a lot . it's okay ." daemin feel so soft . although it's not a big deal , it feels good . it makes her feel appreciated at least for a little bit .

as she's waiting for her drink , she scroll down her instagram .

● don9_han

♡   💬liked by rkm0855 , 8eomatom and 214 more don9_han  short vacay view all 56 comments

♡   💬
liked by rkm0855 , 8eomatom and 214 more
don9_han  short vacay
view all 56 comments

" tch , he look so happy ." daemin scoff but she know for well , her heart is torn into pieces . she can say she hate him but that won't change the fact that she miss him and she love him all her heart .

" we're here !!!" everyone in the cafe can hear a sudden noises that change the calm atmosphere before .

" stop being so loud , we have customers here ." a worker known as sangyeon , scold the three little boy who are wearing their school uniform . daemin look at her watch , it's been 30 minutes since school ended .

" go change into your work uniform , your school uniform is wet . you guys might catch cold " he add acting as if he's their father . indeed , he is .

" aye aye , captain !" the two happy little bear said in united as they walk to the changing room , followed by another old grumpy bear; kim sunwoo . daemin who was watching the whole scene end up chuckling , how cute they are in her eyes .

buzz buzz

her buzzer light up as it vibrates , making her to startled and hurriedly go to the counter to take her drink .

" here's your drink , i made it myself ." she smile ,

" thanks , juyeon ."