8

daemin take a look at her phone , it's 8 in the morning and she has 2 more hours before the cafe open . she hold her leg close to her chest .

" i miss you .. " and a crystal clear tears drip down from her eye . she totally miss donghan and she admit it . her heart totally belong to him and no one can change the fact .

she hold her chest , the pain . it's almost a week and why can't she get over him ? he's good for nothing , why ? why is it so hard to move on ? daemin couldn't handle her feelings anymore , she burst out crying .

she really wish that he will still be there for her . she wish that they're still the old , happy them . she doesn't want anything to end , she doesn't want to lose him .

" i wish you come back .."

_

the bell ring when daemin take a step in . she doesn't particularly come for the mascot . actually , she only work once a week . the rest of the days ? she only visit and help the boys(z) as a friend . she really has get along with them well .

" you're here- eh ? what's wrong with your eyes ?" chanhee who was wiping the cups ask as he look straight into her eyes .

" i don't get much sleep yesterday " she grin to cover her little lies . of course she can't say she was crying her heart out for the useless donghan . that will make her look pathetic .

" chanhee , can i have an ice americano ?" chanhee look at her in disbelieve ,

" your taste bud has changed ? why suddenly ? you sure ?" he ask . everyone know daemin doesn't drink such drinks . she'll ended up throwing up .

" yep , i'm sure " she say before taking a seat . she look around the cafe before her eyes landed on someone ; juyeon . he's currently wiping the window . with his sleeve folded , daemin find him attractive . she couldn't help but to stare at him .

" has he always look this good ...?" she ask to herself . she never see juyeon looking THAT good . before , she never really pay attention to his visual . and she regret it .

" daemin , your drink ~" chanhee call from the counter . daemin hurriedly went to the counter to get her drink . before she could even grab the cup of americano , someone else take it away from her .

" juyeon ?" she ask . just a few seconds ago she see him wiping the windows , how is he suddenly here right in front of her eyes ?

" stop doing this to yourself " he say , firmly . and that makes daemin a little startled as she never see that scary side of juyeon .

" what do you mean-"

" i know this is his favourite drink . you miss him , don't you ?" daemin look down . she couldn't look at juyeon's fierce eyes , she's scared . she nod , slowly .

" you doesn't have to do this . don't force yourself to be like him-"

" what if he hate me because i am way too different from him ? what if that is the reason why he left me ?" she finally lift her head . those things are hard to say but she ended up spitting them . juyeon could see her stuffed eyes covered in tears . now he realised , was he too harsh ?

" listen , i'm sorry for being harsh . i didn't mean to . but really , you doesn't have to force yourself . i'm here and if you need someone , i'll always be here ." juyeon wipe her tears away . now he hate himself for making daemin cry . he feel stupid for some reason .

" i don't know , i miss him . i miss him so bad and it hurts ." daemin burst into tears . little does she know , juyeon felt the pain too . the sight of his loved one being in pain , the sight of his loved one missing someone else .

" those feeling will fade soon , i promise ." he say as he gain the courage to finally held her close . daemin feel a bit better , but there's a lot more pain to heal . a little hug doesn't change much .

the rest of the boys were watching the whole scene .

" i've told you juyeon gonna hug her . you think he's that innocent ? now pay me my money" younghoon whisper to hyunjae who are next to him . the two of them made a bet of either will juyeon hug daemin or will juyeon not ? and apparently , hyunjae lost .

" fine . take this " hyunjae give a few notes to younghoon disheartedly . he was so sure that juyeon wouldn't take the first move .

" are you crying ?!" hwall ask when he see eric's eyes being red .

" no ! shut up there's dusts " eric try to cover himself up . but nah , no one believe in him .

" shut up i'm trying to watch them peacefully ." chanhee say as he munch his popcorn with his eyes still focused on the two ; juyeon and daemin .

" where did you get that ?" sangyeon ask as he stare into the bag of popcorn in chanhee's hand

" not sure too "