3

2:45 a.m.

juyeon walk down the road with daemin in his back . yes , he ended up giving her a piggy back ride .

" wait , where did you live at ..?" juyeon curse at himself because only now did he realised that he doesn't know the address of daemin's home .

" what should i do now ?" he scratch his hair .

" daemin ...." he call out for daemin , asking her to wake up .

" ung ?" she yawn as she reply lazily .

" where is your house at ?" juyeon ask . but , there is no response . yes , she fall asleep again . but juyeon found it rather adorable .

juyeon took her phone . thankfully , there are no password required . he try to search for someone in her contact . but he can't call her parent , that's gonna look weird .

and so , he ended up calling donghan .

italic + bold - donghan

" it's 3 in the morning and we're done , what on earth do you want from me- "

" oh sorry , this is not daemin . just wondering if you know where do she live at ?" juyeon cut off his word . to be honest , he is also mad by donghan's word .

" who is this ? a guy ? tch ."

" just someone that she know . and can you please tell me her address ?"

" why ? is she drunk ? i'll go there- wait , no . "

" can you hurry up i have better things to do instead of talking to you ."

" she live at apartment xxxx and her home password is xxxx . i trust you so don't do anything bad to her ."

" she trusted you too but you still hurt her ." juyeon reply before he hang up the phone call . now , all he need to do is to bring daemin back to her home .

_

as soon as he arrive in front of her apartment , he enter the passcode . he bring her all the way to her bedroom . he put her down on her bed before covering her with the blanket .

" i wish you'll only be happy ." he say .

" goodnight ." he stand up before leaving her after making sure that she's comfortable . he take a look at his watch , it is exactly 3 in the morning . his leg and body ache but it was worth it , for him . at least he can make sure of her safety .