2

daemin have her hand covering her face . she hasn't even move a bit . she's too heart broken to move .

" excuse me ..." one of the waiter knock on the table

" here is your drink " he put them on the round wooden-made table . if you see close , his hand is actually trembling . perhaps he's nervous ?

" is it too late to cancel the order ?" daemin speak even when her voice cracks and her nose is stuffy . the waiter didn't reply , instead , he sit in front of her .

" the cafe will close in 15 minutes , should we grab a drink later ?" he invite . the girl look up , well for her , it is the right time to get drunk .

" i don't know you , but sure "

_____

daemin pour the alchohol into her glass . she look up to the boy ,

" so , your name is juyeon right ? " she ask

" how did you know ?" he smile , knowing that she actually know his name

" i've read your name tag . i'm also close with chanhee " she say with a grin . talking to juyeon has ease her heart . it's like for a second she forgot donghan , but then she remember him again .

" ah , chanhee ... he only works at night thought"

" then you ? why are you working full-hour ?"

" just because .... "

" you're weird " she say before taking a sip and zone out .

" i can't believe he left me " she sigh . juyeon are ready to hear her story , even if she's not ready to open up to him .

" i saw him twice , perhaps thrice , all in this week . and everytime , she's with another girl . " she stare blankly at the floor . yes it's hurting , but after crying real hard , it's like she's used to the pain .

" how stupid was i to act nothing ? to act as if i trust him , when i actually do not . why wasn't it me the one who ask for a break up ? i'm so embarassing "

" you ? that's not embarassing at all . trusting him is how you show how much you love him . in fact , he's the one who should be ashamed . he lost you . a precious person like you ." juyeon say as he look deeply into her eyes . both of them didn't blink . as if they're getting drawn into each other .

" i wish he think that i'm precious too ." she smile .

" anyway , is it really okay if you drink with me ?" daemin ask just in case

" why not ?"

" i mean , you're good-looking , caring , gentle , you should have a girlfriend , shouldn't you ?" she ask with her half open eyes . yes , she's now drunk

" am i good-looking ?" juyeon chuckle a little after hearing such compliment .

" you are ! so do you have a girlfriend or not ?"

" i don't . why ? would you like to be mine ? " juyeon grin

daemin's body freeze on the spot , she know it's a joke but why do it feel so real ? as if it was honest ?

" chill , i was just joking . i don't think it's time for me to date yet " he say as he sip his drink .

" how nice . you doesn't need to stress out about breaking up , you doesn't need to feel anxious or worried . it's a good thing that i can finally get rid of those feeling " she say , but her eyes show the otherwise . juyeon could see it that she does not want to let go . he know she still love him with her whole heart . he see the broken heart behind her eyes .

" you're great , now take a rest ." juyeon smile to reassure her

" thanks " and her eyes already filled with crystal clear tears .

_

she fell asleep after a few shots . juyeon look at her , sure she can't handle alchohol . she can't even drink coffee .

" daemin ..." he poke her arm to wake her up . unfortunately , she didn't move a bit .

juyeon can't help but to stare at her . no matter how miserable she look , juyeon can't stop staring . her hair which was covering her face , he slick them back . he caressed her hair gently .

" how can someone ever hurt you ." he thought to himself .