Chapter 1

The Raptor up top is you but I allow color changes if you don't like the colors on you. (R/C) will be known as Raptor colors if you wanna change them. I hope you guys enjoy this story! (Edited: You don't need to say your name or what they look like in chat)

~Author POV~

Owen was in the little makeshift 'den' for his four adorable little baby raptors still training them and earning their trust to bond with them. As Owen was working with them he heard a door open and close, turning to said sound he saw Claire. "Greetings Dearing." Owen said turning back to his raptors with a slight smirk on his face. "Hello Mr. Grady we have a new asset for you to look at. And thought you might be interested in taking care of it." Claire says gaining Owen's full attention as well as Blue's. "What kind of new asset?" Owen asked curious as what new Dinosaur the lab made. "Well it's main gene is a raptor your kinda style and part Triceratops." Claire says answering Owen's question. Owen thought for a moment about this new hybrid. "I guess I can a look at this new 'raptor'." Claire nodded and Owen followed Claire to her car and Claire drove off to the Lab.

~Mini TimeSkip because Author~Chan is tired~

When they got to the lab Owen noticed an egg by it's self moving a bit. "Oh good your just in time. She's just about to hatch." Dr. Wu says looking up from his clipboard. Owen walked to the egg and watched as it hatched a (raptor up top) with (R/C). "She's not made up of anything else is she?" Owen asks looking at Dr. Wu. "Nope just raptor and triceratops." Dr. Wu says studying the newly born hybrid. Owen looks back at the hybrid now noticing it staring at him. "You think your other raptors will accept her?" Claire asks from behind Owen. "Possibly but if not I'll still take care of her and maybe they will after words. I think I'll call you (Raptor Name (R/N))." Owen says smiling at (R/N) as she continues to look at him in curiosity.

~(R/N) POV before hatching~

I open my eyes to darkness and hear somethings talking, I move a little bit and I see a hole in the thing that is surrounding me producing some sort of light. I move more now pushing against the thing that is surrounding me until it breaks around me and I feel something cold under me. I look around trying to get use to the light until I land my eyes on something, it has green eyes and brown hair (I think🤔) "You think your other raptors will accept her." Someone said in the back with red hair. "Possibly but if not I'll still take care of her and maybe they will after words. I think I'll call you (Raptor Name (R/N))." The brown haired thing in front of me says as I continue to look at him in curiosity.