Chapter 3

(R/N) Raptor Name
(R/C) Raptor Color

~Third POV~

The raptor siblings were asleep in a pile together but (R/N) couldn't sleep very well. She kept having nightmares of her siblings deaths and a huge white animal with sharp blood covered teeth. She kept waking up to see her siblings still alive and breathing, she got up carefully as to not wake them and went to walk around the padlock for a while to hopefully get tired enough to fall back asleep. With that nightmare still on her mind she couldn't sleep and didn't even wanna try anymore, she heard a noise and looked to see a fat man on the cat walk. He grin at her and started to walked down the cat walk to try and get a better look at her, the fat man notices she has horns on her head and nose. He grinned more at this, to the fat man the raptors were weapons but to everyone else who was smart knew these raptors were animals and are just as dangerous.

~TimeSkip To Morning~

It was morning time and already the pig was on the run, the four other raptor siblings were trying to catch it but the pig got away and they then heard the clicker. "Eyes up!" Owen yells looking at all the raptors except for (R/N) who was not besides Blue for some reason. Since (R/N) didn't get any sleep at all she stayed behind to try and get more sleep, unknown to Owen he got a little worried that the others grew jealous of her and killed her but pushed that thought aside for now and continued the training. After another day of training Blue, Echo, Delta, and Charlie walked around the padlock trying to found something to do to keep them entertained. After a while Blue went to see (R/N) to check on her, Blue noticed her laying down eyes open and looking exhausted from no sleep. "(R/N) you alright?" Blue asks (R/N) as she lays next to her. "Yeah just tired, I didn't get very much sleep last night." (R/N) says and yawns a bit. "How come? Did something keep you up all night?" Blue asks. "Promise not to tell the others?" (R/N) says looking at Blue. "I promise your secret is safe with me." Blue says. (R/N) breathes a bit and works up the courage to tell Blue. "I keep having nightmares of your guy's death and keep seeing a giant white some sort of dinosaur behind your bodies with blood on it' teeth, it makes me afraid that it will come true." (R/N) says and whines a bit from remembering the horrific sight. "That won't ever happen I promise, none of us are gonna die." Blue says making (R/N) feel better. "Thanks Blue." (R/N) says. "Your welcome." Blue say back. (R/N) fell asleep and finally in a peaceful dream and Blue stayed by her the whole time and took a nap with her so she wouldn't have that dream again. The others eventually found them and fell asleep with them as well, (R/N) didn't the have nightmare again and slept soundly with her siblings. For the rest of the day they just laid there sleeping together and making each other feel safe.