Chapter 6 - Last Chapter Of Jurassic World

~Author's POV~

"Easy, Blue. Easy." Owen says checking on Blue. "Attagirl. You don't scare me." Owen says looking at the camera on Blue's head. "Owen." Gray says gaining Owen's attention. "Are they safe?" Gray asks as Owen walks up to the bars. "No, they're not." Owen says shaking his head. "What are their names?" Zach asks looking at the raptors. "Well, you got Charlie. There's Echo. Here is Delta. These two are called Blue and (R/N). Their the betas." Owen says point at each one of them (I know there can't be two betas but just role with it (=^-ω-^=)). "Who's the Alpha?" Gray asks. "You're looking at him, kid." Owen says smirking a bit.

~(R/N)'s POV~

After they got our heads out of the restraints they put us in small metal cages. I sniffed the air to try and see if I can get anything, then I smelled a scent from outside the door thing and heard a clicker. The thing went away but I still had the scent I started hearing engines, I looked out the tiny holes and saw they were planning on driving somewhere. Then our doors opened and we ran off following the scent trying to find it, we dodged thou trees and brushes to get to the scent. I heard a motorcycle coming up behind me and Blue, but I didn't look to see who it was. In the corner of my eye I saw Alpha riding his motorcycle between me and Blue looking at her then at me, we kept running until the scent ended at a group of trees we stand there hearing something behind the trees. After a few minutes a giant white like dinosaur cake from behind the trees, it stopped in front of us and started communicating with us (I don't know what they said to each other or what to make they say so just assume the Indominus told you bad things about the humans). The white giant looks towards the humans behind us as we follow, then they started shooting at it causing all of us to separate in different directions. The humans started walking around with their guns up looking out for us, when one had his back turned to me I jumped on him biting at him causing him to scream in pain. I went looking for the others and I noticed Charlie looking at something, I looked in the direction she was and saw Alpha looking at her as she looked at him. I was about to walking towards her when a flash of light blocked me and pushed me back, I quickly got up and saw Charlie was gone I started whimpering. I saw Alpha looking heartbroken at the sight, he went to his motorcycle and whistled gaining the others attention. He drove off as we followed him, the others went ahead to get the truck up front as I stayed behind Alpha following him. I followed them to a building and inside, I looked into a doorway and saw the fat man talking to them. I walked in going towards the fat man, hissing at him ignoring the others. "Oh shit!" The fat man says backing away from me slowly as I walk towards him the same pace. "Easy. Easy, boy. Easy. Hey, hey." The fat man says as I walked him into a corner. 'Oh your gonna pay for calling me a boy again.' I hissed. "We're on the same side, right? Right?" He says scared as I approached him closer. He starts putting his hand up towards me. 'Big mistake.' I growled and bit his arm making him scream. I start eating him making blood go everywhere, I heard footsteps in the distance but I didn't care, this bastard caused Charlie to get killed. After I finished I run outside to see Blue, Echo, and Delta surrounding them, I walked down the steps towards them. "That's how it is?" Alpha says dropping his gun on the ground looking at Blue, then Alpha slowly moves his hand towards Blue. "Easy. Easy." Alpha says softly still moving towards Blue. "Easy." Alpha continues to say taking the camera off her head letting it drop to the ground. Blue looks at Alpha calm confused of what she should do, the white giant then walks out from between the buildings telling Blue to attack them. Blue looks back towards Alpha, then towards the white giant growling at it. The white giant growled back and hit Blue into one of the buildings making her go lifeless, I growled at the white giant along with Echo and Delta following my lead. We waited for Alpha's command, he whistled signaling for us to attack. All three of us jumped on it's back biting at it trying to take it down, while Alpha was shooting at it trying to help. The white giant grabbed hold of Echo and threw her into the BBQ killing her, then grabbed Delta sinking it's teeth into her then throwing her else where. "No! Echo, Delta!" I screamed. Now I was extremely pissed I roared charging at it pushing my horns into it's leg causing it to roar in pain, I jumped back on it and bit like I never bit before. As I was attacking it I heard a roar and looked over to see the T-Rex, the T-Rex charged in stacking the white giant as well with me helping. While dealing with us both the white giant grabbed me and threw into glass, I tried getting up but roared in pain falling back down. A glass shard cut into my spine, I couldn't move, I couldn't protect Alpha anymore, I couldn't even revenge my siblings. I kept breathing heavily, I was losing so much blood, between the glass shard and the bullet I was for sure gonna die, I ignored the bullet hole but now there was nothing I could do. The white giant managed to pin down the T-Rex, I was for sure we had lost, but then I heard Blue calling and saw her running towards the white giant, while glancing at me as she passed by, she was pissed as well and jumped on the white giant helping the T-Rex get a chance to get up and start attacking as well. While they were fighting Alpha ran over to me with tears in his eyes looking at me, I managed a bark at him and he legged my head onto his lap. "(R/N), no! You're gonna be alright, you're gonna make it." Alpha says but I knew I wasn't, I'll be with my sisters again, but Blue will be all alone. "Owen, she's lost too much blood. She won't make it I'm sorry." The red head said kneeling next to him looking at me with her hand on his shoulder. I slowly started to close my eyes, I couldn't stay awake, I was so drained of energy, I was too drained of blood. The last thing I heard was from Alpha, the words I'd never forget. "I love you, (R/N)." Alpha said and I blacked out making my body go limp. I took my last breath and slowly drifted off.